- Buy OEM Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap Corel Painter X3
- Download Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2012
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Download Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop 3 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Web Redesign: Strategies for Success (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers
- Buy Adobe Audition CS6 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pl,pt,sv,tr,cs,ja,ko)
|Soy Oil Delivers Another Use|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by United Soybean Board|
|Friday, 19 October 2012 08:16|
New York City’s sometimes progressive mindset coupled with its frigid winters also helped make it a big focus for a new soy oil market: Bioheat®. This heat source combines home heating oil with biodiesel, resulting in a renewable, cleaner-burning fuel.
“Biofuels are welcomed in this part of the world and embraced by home heating oil representatives,” says Lewis Bainbridge, soybean farmer from Ethan, S.D., and farmer-director for United Soybean Board. “Everyone is working together to promote Bioheat.”The home heating oil industry itself took proactive action to implement biodiesel into their systems, replacing petroleum with the cleaner burning fuel. They resolved to use Bioheat blends of B2 to B5 and proved to be instrumental in passing a New York City law that requires that all home heating oil contain 2 percent Bioheat starting this month.
Watch this video to learn more.
Tags See All Tags