- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit)
- Buy Corel Designer Technical Suite X4 (en,de,fr)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended MAC
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Family Pack with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Contribute CS4 (en,ja,ko,zh,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt)
- 269.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad MEP 2012 (64-bit)
- Download DAZ Bryce 6.1 MAC
- Buy Cheap Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Access 2013 Essential Training
|Soy Oil Delivers Another Use|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by United Soybean Board|
|Friday, 19 October 2012 08:16|
New York City’s sometimes progressive mindset coupled with its frigid winters also helped make it a big focus for a new soy oil market: Bioheat®. This heat source combines home heating oil with biodiesel, resulting in a renewable, cleaner-burning fuel.
“Biofuels are welcomed in this part of the world and embraced by home heating oil representatives,” says Lewis Bainbridge, soybean farmer from Ethan, S.D., and farmer-director for United Soybean Board. “Everyone is working together to promote Bioheat.”The home heating oil industry itself took proactive action to implement biodiesel into their systems, replacing petroleum with the cleaner burning fuel. They resolved to use Bioheat blends of B2 to B5 and proved to be instrumental in passing a New York City law that requires that all home heating oil contain 2 percent Bioheat starting this month.
Watch this video to learn more.
Tags See All Tags