- Buy OEM BinaryFruit DriveDX 1.2 MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,no,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy Cheap Pinnacle Studio 17 Ultimate
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit)
- Buy ChemTable Reg Organizer 4.21 (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (32-bit)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Innovative Solutions Advanced Uninstaller Pro 9.5
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2014 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop cheap oem
|Soy Oil Delivers Another Use|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by United Soybean Board|
|Friday, 19 October 2012 08:16|
New York City’s sometimes progressive mindset coupled with its frigid winters also helped make it a big focus for a new soy oil market: Bioheat®. This heat source combines home heating oil with biodiesel, resulting in a renewable, cleaner-burning fuel.
“Biofuels are welcomed in this part of the world and embraced by home heating oil representatives,” says Lewis Bainbridge, soybean farmer from Ethan, S.D., and farmer-director for United Soybean Board. “Everyone is working together to promote Bioheat.”The home heating oil industry itself took proactive action to implement biodiesel into their systems, replacing petroleum with the cleaner burning fuel. They resolved to use Bioheat blends of B2 to B5 and proved to be instrumental in passing a New York City law that requires that all home heating oil contain 2 percent Bioheat starting this month.
Watch this video to learn more.
Tags See All Tags