- Buy Cheap Avnex Voice Changer Software Diamond Edition 6.0.34
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set)
- 99.95$ Cakewalk Sonar 8 Producer Edition cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual
- Buy Xilisoft CD Ripper (en)
- Discount - GibbsCAM 2014 64-bit
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Perl 5 Essential Training
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max 2010
|Soy Oil Delivers Another Use|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by United Soybean Board|
|Friday, 19 October 2012 08:16|
New York City’s sometimes progressive mindset coupled with its frigid winters also helped make it a big focus for a new soy oil market: Bioheat®. This heat source combines home heating oil with biodiesel, resulting in a renewable, cleaner-burning fuel.
“Biofuels are welcomed in this part of the world and embraced by home heating oil representatives,” says Lewis Bainbridge, soybean farmer from Ethan, S.D., and farmer-director for United Soybean Board. “Everyone is working together to promote Bioheat.”The home heating oil industry itself took proactive action to implement biodiesel into their systems, replacing petroleum with the cleaner burning fuel. They resolved to use Bioheat blends of B2 to B5 and proved to be instrumental in passing a New York City law that requires that all home heating oil contain 2 percent Bioheat starting this month.
Watch this video to learn more.
Tags See All Tags