- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Roxio Popcorn 4 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2009
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012
- Download Lynda.com - InDesign Tables In Depth
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Discount - Avid Media Composer 6 MAC (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iOS SDK Essential Training
- Buy Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe (en)
|Soy Oil Delivers Another Use|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by United Soybean Board|
|Friday, 19 October 2012 08:16|
New York City’s sometimes progressive mindset coupled with its frigid winters also helped make it a big focus for a new soy oil market: Bioheat®. This heat source combines home heating oil with biodiesel, resulting in a renewable, cleaner-burning fuel.
“Biofuels are welcomed in this part of the world and embraced by home heating oil representatives,” says Lewis Bainbridge, soybean farmer from Ethan, S.D., and farmer-director for United Soybean Board. “Everyone is working together to promote Bioheat.”The home heating oil industry itself took proactive action to implement biodiesel into their systems, replacing petroleum with the cleaner burning fuel. They resolved to use Bioheat blends of B2 to B5 and proved to be instrumental in passing a New York City law that requires that all home heating oil contain 2 percent Bioheat starting this month.
Watch this video to learn more.
Tags See All Tags