- Download Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training (en)
- Buy ACDSee Pro 2 (en)
- Download Corel Ventura 10
- 59.95$ Apple Aperture 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7
- Discount - VMware Fusion 3 MAC
- Download Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium
- 59.95$ Microsoft FrontPage 2003 cheap oem
- Buy ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition (en,bg,hu,nl,el,da,es,it,zh,ko,lt,de,pl,pt,ru,sk,tr,uk,fr,cs,sv)
- Buy Lynda.com - V-Ray 2 0 for 3DS Max Essential Training (en)
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Homepage Marquee with jQuery
|Soy Oil Delivers Another Use|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by United Soybean Board|
|Friday, 19 October 2012 08:16|
New York City’s sometimes progressive mindset coupled with its frigid winters also helped make it a big focus for a new soy oil market: Bioheat®. This heat source combines home heating oil with biodiesel, resulting in a renewable, cleaner-burning fuel.
“Biofuels are welcomed in this part of the world and embraced by home heating oil representatives,” says Lewis Bainbridge, soybean farmer from Ethan, S.D., and farmer-director for United Soybean Board. “Everyone is working together to promote Bioheat.”The home heating oil industry itself took proactive action to implement biodiesel into their systems, replacing petroleum with the cleaner burning fuel. They resolved to use Bioheat blends of B2 to B5 and proved to be instrumental in passing a New York City law that requires that all home heating oil contain 2 percent Bioheat starting this month.
Watch this video to learn more.
Tags See All Tags