- Buy Cyberlink PowerDVD 8 Ultra (en)
- Discount - Navicat Premium 9 MAC
- 19.95$ Apple iLife ’11 MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Combustion 2008 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Project Management Fundamentals
- Download Nikon Capture NX 2.4.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (64-bit)
- Download Adobe After Effects CS6 MAC
- Buy Nik Software Viveza 2 (en)
- Discount - ABest Video to WMV SWF FLV Converter
|Soybean Checkoff: Demand Strong for U.S. Soy Abroad|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by United Soybean Board|
|Monday, 21 November 2011 15:57|
ST. LOUIS (November 16, 2011) – Federal government figures show U.S. soy continues to be in strong demand among international customers.
“The soybean checkoff helps fund market-building activities like hosting international buying teams and conducting poultry and livestock feeding demonstrations abroad that prove the advantages of using U.S. soy,” Call says.
Soy users in China weighed in as the top international customers of whole U.S. soybeans buying 895 million bushels, up from 825 million bushels during the 2010/2011 marketing year. Other top importing markets for whole U.S. soybeans in the last marketing year include the following:
The soybean checkoff funds international marketing efforts in more than 80 countries worldwide. These include market development, communications and education.
Tags See All Tags