- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (32-bit)
- 29.95$ VMware Fusion 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Beauty Portraits (Feb. 2013)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Mariner Write 3 MAC
- 39.95$ Nero 10 Multimedia Suite cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CS5 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery
- Discount - Apple Aperture 3 MAC
|Soybean Checkoff to Partner with Nine Clean Cities Coalitions|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by United Soybean Board|
|Tuesday, 17 January 2012 13:21|
Checkoff farmer-leaders select nine Clean Cities coalitions to help promote biodiesel, Bioheat ST. LOUIS (January 17, 2012) – Americans from the mid-Atlantic to the Northwest will soon be hearing a lot more about why they should use soy biodiesel—if they aren’t already.
The United Soybean Board (USB) and soybean checkoff have announced the participants in the 2012 biodiesel and Bioheat® communications program, which helps cities across the United States spread the word about the only commercially available advanced biofuel.
The soybean checkoff will partner with nine U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)-affiliated “Clean Cities” coalitions to increase the availability and use of soy biodiesel and heating-oil-alternative Bioheat through promotion and education. The Clean Cities program serves as a government-industry partnership sponsored by DOE and has more than 90 local chapters across the United States. These chapters work in their local areas to reduce petroleum consumption.
“Clean Cities coalitions are really great organizations,” says Mike Beard, USB director and soybean farmer from Frankfort, Ind. “This program helps them, and it helps us to get the word out about clean, efficient soy biodiesel.”
This year, checkoff farmer-leaders committed nearly $200,000 to assist these chapters with various biodiesel and Bioheat projects. USB funding will assist Clean Cities across the United States in communicating the benefits of soy biodiesel and Bioheat through radio public service announcements, outdoor advertising, informational workshops for energy users and distributors, promotional events, and many other activities.
Clean Cities Coalitions participating in the 2012 reimbursement program include:
• Alabama Clean Fuels Coalition (partnering with Alabama Soybean Producers)
• Greater Washington Region Clean Cities Coalition (partnering with Maryland Soybean Board)
• Iowa Clean Cities (partnering with Iowa Soybean Association)
• Kansas City Regional Clean Cities Coalition (partnering with Kansas Soybean Commission)
• North Dakota Clean Cities (partnering with North Dakota Soybean Council)
• Triangle Clean Cities Coalition (partnering with North Carolina Soybean Producers Association)
• Twin Cities Clean Cities Coalition (partnering with Minnesota Soybean Research & Promotion Council)
• Virginia Clean Cities (partnering with Maryland Soybean Board and Virginia Soybean Board)
• Yellowstone-Teton Clean Energy Coalition
Tags See All Tags