- 249.95$ Frischluft Effects Pack cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ActiveState Komodo IDE 5
- Download VMware Fusion 5 MAC
- Download Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) (en,de,ru,es,fr,it,pl)
- Buy Cheap CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- 89.95$ Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition CS6 MAC
- Buy Photoshop CS4: Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks (en)
- Buy OEM Boris Graffiti 5.2
|Soybean Checkoff to Partner with Nine Clean Cities Coalitions|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by United Soybean Board|
|Tuesday, 17 January 2012 13:21|
Checkoff farmer-leaders select nine Clean Cities coalitions to help promote biodiesel, Bioheat ST. LOUIS (January 17, 2012) – Americans from the mid-Atlantic to the Northwest will soon be hearing a lot more about why they should use soy biodiesel—if they aren’t already.
The United Soybean Board (USB) and soybean checkoff have announced the participants in the 2012 biodiesel and Bioheat® communications program, which helps cities across the United States spread the word about the only commercially available advanced biofuel.
The soybean checkoff will partner with nine U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)-affiliated “Clean Cities” coalitions to increase the availability and use of soy biodiesel and heating-oil-alternative Bioheat through promotion and education. The Clean Cities program serves as a government-industry partnership sponsored by DOE and has more than 90 local chapters across the United States. These chapters work in their local areas to reduce petroleum consumption.
“Clean Cities coalitions are really great organizations,” says Mike Beard, USB director and soybean farmer from Frankfort, Ind. “This program helps them, and it helps us to get the word out about clean, efficient soy biodiesel.”
This year, checkoff farmer-leaders committed nearly $200,000 to assist these chapters with various biodiesel and Bioheat projects. USB funding will assist Clean Cities across the United States in communicating the benefits of soy biodiesel and Bioheat through radio public service announcements, outdoor advertising, informational workshops for energy users and distributors, promotional events, and many other activities.
Clean Cities Coalitions participating in the 2012 reimbursement program include:
• Alabama Clean Fuels Coalition (partnering with Alabama Soybean Producers)
• Greater Washington Region Clean Cities Coalition (partnering with Maryland Soybean Board)
• Iowa Clean Cities (partnering with Iowa Soybean Association)
• Kansas City Regional Clean Cities Coalition (partnering with Kansas Soybean Commission)
• North Dakota Clean Cities (partnering with North Dakota Soybean Council)
• Triangle Clean Cities Coalition (partnering with North Carolina Soybean Producers Association)
• Twin Cities Clean Cities Coalition (partnering with Minnesota Soybean Research & Promotion Council)
• Virginia Clean Cities (partnering with Maryland Soybean Board and Virginia Soybean Board)
• Yellowstone-Teton Clean Energy Coalition
Tags See All Tags