- Discount - DropDMG 3.2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit)
- Download Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2009
- Buy Microsoft OneNote 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy VMware Fusion 3 MAC (en)
- 199.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Audition 2 (en)
- Download DxO Optics Pro Elite 8
- 59.95$ Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - CSS Animations
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Selections in Depth
- Download Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe
- Buy Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual (en)
|Specialized Illinois National Guard Unit to Mobilize for Afghanistan|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Thursday, 31 January 2013 14:12|
Nearly 20 Soldiers Mobilize Feb. 4 As Part of an Embedded Training Team
URBANA, IL (01/30/2013)(readMedia)-- A deployment ceremony is scheduled for approximately 20 Soldiers who will deploy to Afghanistan as part of an embedded training team. The ceremony for the Bilateral Embedded Staff Team (BEST) A11 will be Feb. 4 at 10 a.m. at the Urbana Armory, 600 East University Ave. in Urbana.
The BEST Soldiers will spend approximately two months training at Camp Atterbury, Ind., and in Poland before deploying with the Polish Land Forces. The unique mission allows Illinois Army National Guard Soldiers to train and deploy side-by-side with their Polish counterparts. Following the training, the Soldiers will deploy to Afghanistan for a six-month mobilization. The Soldiers are from various parts of Illinois and were selected for the mission based on their training and skills.
"Our 20-year partnership with Poland is the strongest National Guard State Partnership in the nation," said Brig. Gen. Daniel Krumrei of Springfield, Adjutant General of the Illinois National Guard. "Illinois Soldiers and Airmen are instrumental in helping develop secure international relationships; while broadening their own experiences and developing their own military skills."
The team will assist the Afghan government to extend its authority across the country, perform security operations and help stabilize the war-torn nation. The Soldiers will also mentor and support the Afghan National Army and support Afghan government programs to disarm illegally armed groups.
News media attending the event should arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the ceremony. For more information call the Public Affairs Office at 217-761-3569.
Become our Facebook Fan!
Tags See All Tags