- Discount - BusyMac BusyCal MAC
- Buy OEM Corel Painter X3 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails Beyond the Basics
- Download Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3
- Buy OEM Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1
- Buy OEM Cyberlink DVD Suite 5 Pro
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - FrameMaker 10 Essential Training
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Ruby Essential Training (en)
- Buy Avid Media Composer 6 MAC (64 bit) (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Textures
- Buy Cheap Windows 8: The Missing Manual
- Buy ABest Video to AVI MPEG VCD DVD Converter (en)
|Speed into summer with Red Cross Racing.|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Theresa Kuhlmann|
|Monday, 06 June 2011 15:53|
During the summer months, blood donations often drop to low levels.The American Red Cross encourages donors to rev up their engines and head out to a nearby blood drive or donation center.
From May 25 through Sept. 14, presenting donors (age 18 and older) can register online at redcrossracing.com to enter the Red Cross Racing “Summer Drive Sweepstakes.” Enter for a chance to win a new, fuel-efficient 2012 Ford Fiesta SE. One winner will be selected by random drawing no later than Sept. 19.
Red Cross Racing participants also get points for activities like giving blood and recruiting blood donors. Points can be redeemed at any time for fun racing-themed prizes or donated to support the Red Cross Service to the Armed Forces.
The American Red Cross is celebrating the fourth year of its Red Cross Racing partnership with 3M and Roush Fenway Racing. For more information, or to schedule your summer blood donation appointment, please visit redcrossracing.com or call 1-800-RED CROSS.
How to Donate Blood
All blood types are needed to ensure a reliable supply for patients. A blood donor card or driver’s license, or two other forms of identification are required at check-in. Individuals who are 17 years of age (16 with parental permission in some states), weigh at least 110 pounds and are generally in good health may be eligible to donate blood. High school students and other donors 18 years of age and younger also have to meet certain height and weight requirements.
About the American Red Cross
Blood Donation Opportunities June 16-30, 2011
1:00 pm-6:00 pm
Mt. Carroll Community Building
101 N. Main
All presenting donors will be eligible to win a set of 2 free Chicago White Sox regular season home game tickets.
Tags See All Tags