- Buy OEM IMSI TurboCAD Mac Designer v5
- Discount - Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5 MAC
- 289.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011 (en)
- Download Autodesk Autocad Architecture 2009
- Discount - Corel WinDVD Pro 11
- Buy Cheap BeLight Software Swift Publisher 2 MAC
- Buy Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 8 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM DropDMG 3.2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 MAC
- Discount - IMSI TurboCAD Mac Designer v5
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2009
- Buy ABest Video to RM RMVB SWF FLV Converter (en)
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book cheap oem
|Speedway Fire-Rescue will hold its annual Motorsports Conference (training) this coming weekend, March 16-17|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Phil Roberts|
|Thursday, 14 March 2013 15:30|
Davenport, Iowa (March 13, 2013) -- The crash that sent debris into the stands, injuring spectators at this year’s Nationwide Series race in Daytona, is a reminder that injuries can occur in racing -- and not just to participants -- despite major advances in safety equipment and track barriers.
A group of Quad-Cities area volunteers who have been working hard to protect life and property around area speedways since 1966 are holding their annual training session this weekend so they’ll be ready for the 2013 racing season.
Speedway Fire-Rescue (speedwayfirerescue.com) is a non-profit 501C3 organization based in Davenport. Roughly 40 volunteers, who are trained in firefighting, vehicle extrication and emergency medical service, serve at a drag strip and more than half a dozen dirt race tracks in the area every weekend from April through October. They also work at the Quad City Air Show each year in Davenport.
The SFR volunteers will undergo two days of classroom and hands-on training in all pertinent aspects of fire and rescue at the Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds, 2815 W. Locust St., Davenport.
Classes and roundtable presentations take place in the Keppy 4-H Building, located west of both the grandstand and Expo Building. Much of the outside training, including a large burn planned for around 2 p.m. Sunday, takes place on the south side of the fairgrounds along the backstretch of the half-mile race track.
Tags See All Tags