- Discount - Lynda.com - LinkedIn Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Corel PDF Fusion
- Download Microsoft Office Standard 2013
- Buy OEM Parallels Desktop 7 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Analyzing Your Web Site to Improve SEO
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Windows 8: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition (en)
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS4 MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy DAZ Bryce 6.1 (en)
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink DVD Suite 5 Pro
- Buy Cheap MathWorks MatLab R2009b (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft Video To Audio Converter 5.1
- Buy OEM Macpaw MacHider Mac
|Spirits From Iowa Distillery Named Among World’s Best|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Ryan Burchett|
|Friday, 19 April 2013 13:51|
Le Claire, Iowa, April 17, 2013 – A small distillery in LeClaire, Iowa has been recognized as producing some of the world’s finest spirits. Three of Mississippi River Distilling Company’s products recently received top industry ratings at one of the world’s top spirits competitions.
Results were recently announced from the 13th Annual San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Cody Road Bourbon Whiskey won silver and Cody Road Rye Whiskey earned bronze in the American Craft Whiskey category. River Pilot Vodka received silver in the vodka category.
“This is a huge honor.” Said owner and distiller Ryan Burchett. “We obviously like our stuff a lot. But to line up against some of the finest spirits in the world and walk away with this kind of recognition is an amazing feat for a tiny distillery like ourselves.”
The 2013 competition had record entries, up 17% from last year. Distillers and importers submitted 1407 spirits from 63 countries into 85 different classifications. Many categories of spirits experienced a marked increase this year, included in the most notable, American Craft Whiskey which MRDC won two medals.
“We’re really proud of the whiskies.” said owner and distiller Garrett Burchett. “To have them stand out in such a huge crowd of entries this year is really a thrill and an affirmation in all the hard work we have put into it.”
The San Francisco World Spirits Competition has gained a reputation as the leading gauge for spirits trends and top quality products in the country. This competition is considered to be the rite of passage for top quality spirits as it has 34 of the most professional global palates serving as judges.
Cody Road Bourbon, Cody Road Rye and River Pilot Vodka are now available at retailers across 10 states including Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Missouri, South Dakota, Pennsylvania, Texas and Mississippi. Free tours of the distillery in LeClaire are available daily.
Tags See All Tags