- Buy OEM Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
- Discount - Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Adobe FreeHand MX MAC (32-bit) (en,it,de,es)
- Discount - GFI MailSecurity 10.0
- 9.95$ Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 6 MAC
- 39.95$ Intuit TurboTax Premier 2009 cheap oem
- 59.95$ Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC cheap oem
- 89.95$ Smith Micro Poser 7 cheap oem
|Spring / Summer Master Classes|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Kim Furness|
|Friday, 10 May 2013 09:14|
This season the Curtainbox will be offering two acting master classes, each appropriate for all levels of acting experience. In each class the student will learn how to analyze the written material to build a compelling performance. We will discuss and practice creating a character, defining relationships, determining specific intentions, and making bold, yet appropriate choices which will all lead to a strong and effective performance.
Monologue and Song Performance Class
Tuesday, June 28th from 6pm–9pm
The novice actor should come prepared to learn. We will provide you with a short monologue on the day of the class.
The actor with experience or who has taken class before should bring in a memorized monologue or song. The material should not exceed 2 minutes and 29 seconds. If the student chooses to bring a song, he/she must provide either a CD with the recorded accompaniment or bring in their own method of reproducing the accompaniment. Cuts of songs are appropriate if the full song is too time consuming. Whether preparing a song or monologue the student is encouraged, though not required, to bring in the written version of the material for reference during class.The student may bring one additional monologue or song which will be addressed as time allows.
CLASS FEE: $75.00 / Student
Tuesday, June 11th from 6pm–9pm
The student will be assigned a particular part in a scene well in advance so that the student has sufficient time to memorize the scene before the night of the class. Come prepared to learn and explore along with your classmates and scene partners.
CLASS FEE: $75.00
PLEASE NOTE: If you sign up for both classes you will get a $25.00 discount. Both classes for $125.00 .
To register: Please call Kim Furness with any questions you may have regarding our upcoming classes. You may register by downloading the registration form and mailing it in with payment. Or you may reserve a place in the class by phone, however, your place is not secure until payment is recieved. Please feel free to call with any questions you may have. Registration form is attached.
Looking forward to seeing you all in class!!
Tags See All Tags