- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC
- Buy Autodesk Autocad Architecture 2009 (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy OEM I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro
- Buy CorelCAD 2014 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Elements 9
- 19.95$ Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink PowerProducer 5 Ultra
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011
- Buy Cheap MakeMusic Finale 2012 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up cheap oem
|Spring 2013 Seal of Approval Report released by The National Parenting Center|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by D. Gaynes|
|Friday, 03 May 2013 13:29|
THURSDAY - May 2, 2013 - The National Parenting Center has released its 23rd annual Spring Seal of Approval report. The first report of 2013 follows ten weeks of consumer testing by parents and children at The National Parenting Center's test centers. A recently published independent survey indicated that nearly 60% of mothers rely on awards such as the Seal of Approval when making final purchase decisions for their children. As such recognition from The National Parenting Center has become a significant bellwether for retail buyers as to which products will ultimately succeed in connecting with consumers.
TNPC's evaluative process gauges consumer reaction to products currently being marketed to both parents and their children such as toys, games, books, videos, websites, educational products, mobile apps, etc. Each is reviewed on a variety of levels including, but not limited to, price, packaging, design, stimulation, desirability, age appropriateness, instructions and more. TNPC's Seal of Approval is ultimately a peer-to-peer review program to recognize and highlight products and services that have been met with a "thumbs up" by parents.
Since 1989, The National Parenting Center has established itself as North America's leading parent advocacy organization. TNPC offers advice and information to parents on issues that range from pregnancy through adolescence. The National Parenting Center's home page, TNPC.COM, offers visitors free access to hundreds of articles on parenting issues as well as Seal of Approval reviews.
Tags See All Tags