- Buy OEM Alien Skin Eye Candy 7 MAC
- Download Corel Designer Technical Suite X5
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 49.95$ Cheetah 3D 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS3
- 149.95$ Adobe Fireworks CS6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 19.95$ Ashampoo Powerup 3 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Designing a Book cheap oem
- Buy Cheap MacJournal 5 MAC
|Spring Fever Festival at the Muscatine Art Center|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Lynn Bartenhagen|
|Tuesday, 11 March 2014 07:38|
Join the Muscatine Art Center staff in shaking off the winter “blahs”! The Spring Fever Family Festival is a FREE event on Saturday, March 15th from 1 to 4 p.m. Kids of all ages will create a variety of art projects, watch an artist work on a still life painting, enjoy an indoor picnic with healthy fruits and vegetables and learn about the Blue Zones Project Muscatine. Storytelling will take place at 1:30 p.m.
At the core of the event is the exhibition, “The Art of Living Well”. Presented in five sections –Relax, Play, Work, Eat and Belong, the exhibition is a journey into the past so people today can discover some ways to live healthier, happier lives. The exhibition also features a range of artwork, artifacts and photographs. Represented in the exhibition is the work of Grant Wood, John Bloom and Oscar Grossheim.
The Spring Fever Family Festival is funded in part through a grant from the Iowa Arts Council, a division of the Iowa Department of Cultural Affairs, and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Admission is FREE on Saturday March 15. The event will start at 1:00 p.m. and run until 4:00 p.m.
What: Spring Fever!
Who: Hosted by Muscatine Art Center Staff
When: Saturday, March 15, 2014
Time: 1:00-4:00 PM
Where: The Muscatine Art Center
Admission to this program is FREE.
The Muscatine Art Center is open to the public Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from
10 AM to 5 PM, Thursday from 10 AM to 7 PM and Saturday and Sunday from 1 to 5 PM Admission is FREE.
Tags See All Tags