- Buy OEM Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011
- Discount - Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 9
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2014 (64-bit)
- 89.95$ Adobe Captivate 4 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Ruby Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3Ds Max Design 2010
- Buy OEM Navicat Premium 9
- Download Cyberlink PowerDVD 8 Ultra
- Buy OEM Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6
- Buy OEM Nuance OmniPage Professional 16
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection
- Buy OEM Autodesk Smoke 2011 MAC
|Spring Field Day Tour at ISU SE Iowa Research Farm on June 27|
|News Releases - Agribusiness|
|Written by Amanda Heitz|
|Thursday, 06 June 2013 13:36|
Farmers and those who advise farmers about crops will want to attend the annual spring field day for the Iowa State University Southeast Iowa Research Farm near Crawfordsville on June 27 beginning at 1:00 p.m. One of the features on the tour will be Virgil Schmitt’s presentation on “Crop Weather Outlook & How New Weather Stations Will Benefit Iowa Farmers.” Schmitt is an extension field agronomist with Iowa State University.
Also highlighted on the tour will be “Managing Nitrogen for Corn after a Rye Cover Crop” by John Sawyer, ISU Extension Agronomist – Soil Fertility; “Managing Glyphosate Tolerant Waterhemp in Soybeans” by Jim Fawcett, ISU Extension Field Agronomist; and “Crop Season Review” by Myron Rees, Farm Superintendent.
Certified Crop Advisor continuing education credits will be available for attending the event for a fee. Those wishing to obtain additional CCA credits can come at 9:00 a.m. for a morning training session with a focus on soil and water management. The credit fee for Certified Crop Advisors attending the morning session is $50.00 and includes lunch. There is no fee for the afternoon tours.
A lunch will be available at noon for $5, followed by a demonstration on grain safety by the Washington County Health Department. Please register by June 25 for the morning CCA session and the noon lunch by calling the Johnson County Extension Office at 319-337-2145.
To reach the farm, follow U.S. Highway 218 one and three quarters miles south of Crawfordsville, then two miles east on county road G-62, then three quarters mile north. Signs will be posted to guide you to the event.
Tags See All Tags