- Buy OEM Lynda.com - iPhone and iPod Touch iOS 5 Essential Training
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection MAC (en,ja,de,fr,es,it,pt,nl,sv,cs,pl,tr)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Word 2007 For Dummies (en)
- Download Adobe Acrobat XI Standard
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC
- Download Photoshop CS3 for Screen Printers
- 199.95$ Artlantis Studio 5 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Download IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Home and Landscape PRO 12
- 149.95$ IMSI TurboCAD Pro 15 cheap oem
- Download Flying Meat Acorn 2 MAC
|Spring semester Deans' List/Honor Roll named at University of Nebraska-Lincoln|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Tom Simons|
|Tuesday, 02 July 2013 09:40|
LINCOLN, NE (06/27/2013)(readMedia)-- The University of Nebraska-Lincoln has announced the students named to the Deans' List/Honor Roll for the spring semester of the 2012-13 academic year. Students from this area who qualified included:
Bettendorf: Hannah Marjorie Kurth, senior, music major, College of Fine and Performing Arts with a 4.0 grade-point average.
Bettendorf: Nathaniel Robert Sullivan, senior, music major, College of Fine and Performing Arts with a 4.0 grade-point average.
Davenport: Samantha Walton Adrales, junior, English major, College of Arts and Sciences .
Qualification for the Deans' List varies among the eight undergraduate colleges and the Honor Roll for undeclared students in Explore Center and pre-professional programs. Listed below are the minimum grade-point averages on a 4-point scale (4.0 equals A) for each entity and the name of its respective dean or director. All qualifying grade-point averages are based on a minimum of 12 or more graded semester hours. Students can be on the Dean's List for more than one college.
➢ College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 3.75; Dean Steven F. Waller.
➢ College of Architecture, top 10 percent of the students in the college; Interim Dean Kim Wilson.
➢ College of Arts and Sciences, 3.7; Dean David Manderscheid.
➢ College of Business Administration, 3.6; Dean Donde Plowman.
➢ College of Education and Human Sciences, 3.75; Dean Marjorie Kostelnik.
➢ College of Engineering, 3.5; Dean Timothy Wei.
➢ College of Journalism and Mass Communications, 3.7; Interim Dean James O'Hanlon.
➢ Explore Center, 3.6; Director of Undergraduate Education Nancy Mitchell.
➢ Hixson-Lied College of Fine and Performing Arts, 3.7; Interim Dean Christin Mamiya.
A full list of Deans' List/Honor Roll students can be found at:
Tags See All Tags