- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced Disk Catalog 1.51
- Discount - Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 MAC
- Download Ashampoo Magical Defrag 2
- Buy OEM EFD HD Tune Professional
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2011
- Buy Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 MAC (en)
- Buy Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Creating Infographics with Illustrator cheap oem
- Discount - Flash CS5: The Missing Manual
|Sprouts Selected for Semi-Finals in State Fair Talent Search|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Lori Chappell|
|Wednesday, 15 August 2012 14:19|
DES MOINES, IA (08/14/2012)(readMedia)-- Six talented Sprout division acts (ages 2-12) have advanced to the semi-final round in Bill Riley's 53rd annual Iowa State Fair Talent Search. Each act will perform again on August 16 or 18.
The names, ages, hometowns and routines of the acts are:
Emma Destigter, 9, Moville; Taylor Knaack, 10, Correctionville, Tap Dance
Colby Fiscella, 10, Norwalk, Vocal/Guitar Solo
Alissa Marie Girsch, 12, Davenport, Vocal Solo
Jacie Hawthorne, 12, Scranton, Vocal Solo
Olivia Reiter, 10, Waterloo, Vocal Solo
Sammy Campero, 9, Des Moines, Comedian
Bill Riley, Jr. is once again hosting the competition. Two Sprout acts will be crowned champions every day of the semi-finals. The six winning acts will perform in the talent-packed championship set for Sunday, August 19 at 1:30 p.m. on the Anne and Bill Riley Stage sponsored by Pepsi.
Each of the six Sprout Champions will receive a prize of $250 after the Championship Show. More than $15,000 will be awarded to the Senior and Sprout divisions combined.
"Nothing Compares" to the 2012 Iowa State Fair, August 9-19. The Fairgrounds are located at East 30th and East University Avenue, just 10 minutes east of downtown Des Moines, and are open 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. each day of the Fair. Exhibit hours may vary. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or visit iowastatefair.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags