- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Flash CS4 Professional Bible
- 79.95$ Steinberg Halion 3 cheap oem
- Download Xilisoft HD Video Converter 6 MAC
- Buy OEM ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010
- Discount - Microsoft Office Access 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC
- Buy Microsoft Project Standard 2013 (en,ar,cs,da,de,el,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sv,tr,uk)
- Buy GFI EndPointSecurity 2012 (en)
- Buy OEM Corel PhotoImpact X3
- 19.95$ Symantec Norton Ghost™ 15.0 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Node.js First Look
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Joomla! 1.7: Programming and Packaging Extensions cheap oem
|St. Louis To Mark Its 250th Anniversary With 'Biggest Birthday Bash'|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Dana Andrews|
|Friday, 24 January 2014 10:49|
ST. LOUIS -- January 23, 2014 -- A 250th birthday doesn’t come around every day but when it does, you want it to be a humdinger! And, in true St. Louis-style hospitality tradition, many of the major, blow-out-the-candles birthday events will be free to all.
Here are the key events planned thus far (be sure to check out St. Louis' birthday website often as
February 14-16: Birthday Bash Weekend. Was STL founded on Valentine’s Day or on the day after? Historians can’t agree so the city is making a weekend of it. National musical acts, a 25-foot-high flaming heart sculpture titled “Burnin’ Love,” luminary décor, light shows illuminating the park and spectacular fireworks displays will highlight this blow-out event in Forest Park.
To commemorate St. Louis’ French ties, French heritage awareness group Les Amis will place street signs with the original French names on streets in downtown St. Louis.
February 14: Missouri History Museum Exhibit. A major, free exhibition commemorating the city's 250th anniversary will open at the Missouri History Museum in Forest Park. Titled “250/250: 50 People; 50 Moments; 50 Places; 50 Images; 50 Objects,” the exhibit will showcase the richness, diversity and complexity of the city’s long history while telling stories of murderers and musicians, prostitutes and poets, composers and clowns.
Displays will feature objects older than 250 years as well as some we still use today. Visitors can listen to first-hand accounts of both the big and small moments that have made St. Louis history and see images of St. Louisans at work and play throughout 250 years.
During opening weekend visitors can participate in interactive exhibits and activities, enjoy live musical performances and sample prime edibles from local food vendors.
July 4-6: Fair Saint Louis. Thomas Jefferson’s Louisiana Purchase officially transformed St. Louis from French to American, so it’s fitting to turn the Fourth of July 2014 into a birthday party for St. Louis and the entire nation. Fair Saint Louis, St. Louis’ long-time Fourth of July celebration, moves to Forest Park this year for an entirely new celebration experience. Nationally known music acts, a huge parade with birthday-themed floats, air shows and nightly fireworks ensure this joint celebration of St. Louis’ and our country’s births will be an event to remember.
December 31: Kickoff of St. Louis' future. The birthday year culminates with fireworks, music and more during a fun-filled First Night that kicks off the start of St. Louis’ next 250 years.
For more information about St. Louis’ Biggest Birthday Bash, visit stl250.
Tags See All Tags