- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6
- Buy OEM Propellerhead Reason 5
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor 2015 (64-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional
- 269.95$ Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap DropDMG 3.2 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2009
- Buy Acronis True Image 11 Home (en)
- 9.95$ The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6
|St. Louis Voted "Best of the Midwest" by AAA Readers|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission|
|Monday, 02 July 2012 10:51|
ST. LOUIS -- June 29, 2012 -- It’s straight A’s for St. Louis. The readers of AAA Midwest Traveler have named St. Louis the “Best Large City for a Weekend Getaway” in the magazine’s Best of the Midwest poll. St. Louis topped second place Chicago and third runner up Kansas City in the annual opinion report.
“We are very proud that Midwest Traveler’s readers have once again demonstrated their appreciation of all that St. Louis has to offer its visitors,” says Brian Hall, chief marketing officer of the St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission. “Midwesterners have amazing options when it comes to drivable weekend getaway destinations. Being named the best by those who are frequent travelers in our region makes it even more special.”
St. Louis’ vibrant music scene, exceptional dining and the variety of festivals and attractions were cited by AAA readers as reasons that St. Louis topped their weekend getaway chart. The results of the entire poll appear in the July/August issue of the publication which is available online at www.AAA.com/Traveler.
This is the third consecutive year that the Gateway City was selected best in the “large city for a weekend getaway” category. Votes were submitted by the well-traveled Automobile Club of America’s members from Missouri, eastern Kansas, southern Illinois and southwestern Indiana. AAA Midwest Traveler has a circulation of more than 550,000.
Other St. Louis hospitality industry businesses were recognized as “Best of the Midwest” in their categories: the Gateway Arch, best attraction; Tony’s, best fine dining and the Moonrise Hotel, best small hotel.
For more information about St. Louis’ attractions, special events and hospitality offerings, visit the St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission web site at www.explorestlouis.com.
Tags See All Tags