- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (32bit)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Cakewalk Sonar 8 Producer Edition
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2013 (32 bit)
- 9.95$ Adobe InDesign CS5 on Demand cheap oem
- Buy Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Professional MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4
- Buy QuarkXPress 8 (zh,da,nl,en,fi,fr,de,it,ja,ko,no,es,sv)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC
- 29.95$ Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X4 cheap oem
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
|St. Patrick’s Day Inspired First Friday at MRDC|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Ryan Burchett|
|Thursday, 28 February 2013 09:04|
Le Claire, Iowa, February 25, 2013 – March is quickly approaching and the team at Mississippi River Distilling Company is excited to host another First Friday this Friday, March 1 from 5:30-8:00 p.m. March’s “gift with purchase” is a free pint glass for every bottle purchased while supplies last. There are 200 of the special pint glasses featuring the Cody Road Whiskey logo on one side and "My St. Patty's Day Shot Glass" on the other. They will go fast so get there and make your purchase early!
We have a St. Patrick’s Day inspired drink planned in the bar for the evening called a Sham-O-Rita. It features River Baron and melon liqueur with a little sour and Sierra Mist. You don’t have to be Irish to like this one! We’ll also sample the Blueberry Rose made with River Rose Gin, blueberries and a hint of lemon. Chef Stephanie is preparing a Lenten special with seafood soup and Sorghrum Caramel Chocolate Chip Grilled Bananas.
Mississippi River Distilling Company is open from 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday and from 12 to 5 PM Sundays. Free tours are offered to the public daily on the hour from 12 to 4 PM or by appointment. The tour takes visitors through the entire distilling process. Tours end in the Grand Tasting Room with free samples of products for those patrons over 21 years of age.
Tags See All Tags