- Buy Apple Compressor 4 MAC (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Beauty Portraits (Feb. 2013)
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2012 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium
- Discount - Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data
- Buy OEM Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Pro 2
- Buy Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 (en)
- Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 MAC
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Poser 7
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Omni Group OmniFocus MAC
|St. Patrick’s Day Inspired First Friday at MRDC|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Ryan Burchett|
|Thursday, 28 February 2013 09:04|
Le Claire, Iowa, February 25, 2013 – March is quickly approaching and the team at Mississippi River Distilling Company is excited to host another First Friday this Friday, March 1 from 5:30-8:00 p.m. March’s “gift with purchase” is a free pint glass for every bottle purchased while supplies last. There are 200 of the special pint glasses featuring the Cody Road Whiskey logo on one side and "My St. Patty's Day Shot Glass" on the other. They will go fast so get there and make your purchase early!
We have a St. Patrick’s Day inspired drink planned in the bar for the evening called a Sham-O-Rita. It features River Baron and melon liqueur with a little sour and Sierra Mist. You don’t have to be Irish to like this one! We’ll also sample the Blueberry Rose made with River Rose Gin, blueberries and a hint of lemon. Chef Stephanie is preparing a Lenten special with seafood soup and Sorghrum Caramel Chocolate Chip Grilled Bananas.
Mississippi River Distilling Company is open from 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday and from 12 to 5 PM Sundays. Free tours are offered to the public daily on the hour from 12 to 4 PM or by appointment. The tour takes visitors through the entire distilling process. Tours end in the Grand Tasting Room with free samples of products for those patrons over 21 years of age.
Tags See All Tags