- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (64-bit)
- 19.95$ Norton PartitionMagic 8.0 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - jQuery Essential Training
- Buy OEM CorelCAD 2014 MAC
- 29.95$ Objective Development Launch Bar 5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Sony ACID Music Studio 8
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS3 Professional (en)
- 39.95$ CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium MAC
- 29.95$ Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12
- 399.95$ Alibre Design Expert 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming MAC
- 269.95$ Autodesk Maya 2013 MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
|State Fair Parade Applications Available Now|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Lori Chappell|
|Monday, 19 March 2012 14:39|
DES MOINES, IA (03/15/2012)(readMedia)-- The Iowa State Fair invites all community and youth groups, special interest clubs and businesses to join the fun and enter the State Fair parade, Iowa's largest parade and the kick-off to the Fair. The parade is set for Wednesday, August 8. The 2012 Fair runs August 9-19.
Applications are available at www.iowastatefair.org/fair-
Entries will be judged and winners will receive plaques in each of the following categories: best use of Fair theme, best specialty group, most creative/original, Governor's Cup (best overall marching band), marching band (by class), best performance, best horses, and best drumline.
The parade will begin at 6:15 p.m. in downtown Des Moines. Spectators will be able to watch an estimated 200 floats, animals, vehicles, novelty and performing units. Staging will take place at the State Capitol Complex. Parade entrants will then travel west on Grand Avenue to 13th Street. Dispersion will take place between 13th and 18th Streets.
Highlights of the gala event will be re-broadcast on parade night throughout central Iowa on KDSM FOX 17 beginning at 10 p.m. To be considered for television coverage, the description information on the application must be completed and returned. Due to the length of the parade, it is not possible for all entries to be televised.
"Nothing Compares" to the 2012 Iowa State Fair, August 9-19. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or visit www.iowastatefair.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags