- Buy OEM Corel Painter 12 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Cheap proDAD Heroglyph 4 Pro (64-bit)
- Download Sony DVD Architect Pro 5
- Buy Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Mangement (en)
- Buy OEM CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor 2015 (64-bit)
- 49.95$ I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro cheap oem
- Download Nikon Capture NX 2
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (32bit)
- Buy Autodesk Revit MEP 2011 (en)
|State Farm Warns Homeowners about the 12 Fire Horrors of the Holidays|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Missy Dundov|
|Tuesday, 18 December 2012 15:37|
December 18, 2012 - The holiday season is the time of year when most people are thinking about shopping for gifts, office parties, and spending time with family and friends. Sadly, this is also the time when home fires peak. Approximately one-third of home fires and home fire deaths occur during December, January and February.
State Farm® reminds consumers that the potential for a home fire is highest during the winter months. A recent survey conducted by Harris Interactive found that nearly 50 percent of Americans age 23 and over increased their chances of a home fire because of decorating for the holidays:
To help keep your family and loved ones safer during the holiday and winter season, learn how to avoid the 12 fire horrors of the holidays.
About State Farm
State Farm and its affiliates are the largest provider of car insurance in the U.S. and is a leading insurer in Canada. In addition to providing auto insurance quotes, their 17,800 agents and more than 65,000 employees serve 81 million policies and accounts – more than 79 million auto, home, life and health policies in the United States and Canada, and nearly 2 million bank accounts. Commercial auto insurance, along with coverage for renters, business owners, boats and motorcycles, is also available. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company is the parent of the State Farm family of companies. State Farm is ranked No. 43 on the Fortune 500 list of largest companies. For more information, please visit http://www.statefarm.com or in Canada http://www.statefarm.ca.
Tags See All Tags