- Discount - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Download Autodesk Softimage 2014
- Buy OEM VMware Fusion 6 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Flash CS3 Professional
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (64-bit)
- 19.95$ Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7 cheap oem
- Discount - Excel 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Discount - Acala DivX to iPod
- Buy Cheap Roxio Toast 10 Titanium MAC
- Buy VMware Workstation 7 (en)
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Viveza 2 MAC
|State of Iowa's Excellent Credit Rating is Affirmed|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by readMedia Newswire|
|Monday, 21 June 2010 14:22|
DES MOINES, IA (06/21/2010)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael L. Fitzgerald announced today that once again Moody's and Standard and Poor's have affirmed that Iowa has the highest credit rating possible. "We met with both companies last week and both affirmed that Iowa is a Triple A state." Fitzgerald noted.
According to Moody's report, "The State of Iowa, while not entirely immune to the current economic downturn, has fared relatively well compared to similarly rated states. Iowa's financial position has strengthened in recent years allowing the state to be better prepared for the sudden economic shift."
"The experts agree that Iowa is in a good financial position." Fitzgerald stated, "They continue to recognize the first-rate fiscal management and strong economy of our state and we can stand out as a model to other states. Only seven other states have AAA ratings across the board."
Tags See All Tags