- Buy Cheap Autodesk Showcase 2009
- Buy OEM The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers
- Buy Adobe Director 11.5 (en,fr,de,ja)
- Buy OEM Paragon Drive Backup Professional 8.5
- 19.95$ MacJournal 5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Premium 2012 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS5.5 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Start with a Theme: Video Blogs in WordPress
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 319.95$ Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Online Marketing Fundamentals (en)
- Discount - Flash Professional CS5 & Flash Catalyst CS5 For Dummies
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (32-bit) (en,it,fr,ja,de)
|STATE OF THE JUDICIARY MESSAGE — JANUARY 11|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Iowa Judicial Branch|
|Tuesday, 10 January 2012 16:08|
Des Moines, January 10, 2012— On Wednesday, January 11, 2012, at 10 a.m. in the House Chambers, Chief Justice Mark Cady of the Iowa Supreme Court will address a joint convention of the General Assembly on the State of the Judiciary. The chief justice will discuss the important role courts have in securing a prosperous economic climate in Iowa by providing businesses with the necessary confidence to invest or expand in a community. He will also discuss the role of courts in providing a stable and safe environment for the people who work and live in this state. The chief justice will apprise the legislators on the impact of a decade of budget cuts on the court's ability to provide access to justice for all Iowans. He will announce that the judicial branch stands ready to work with the legislative and executive branches on the goal of achieving a vibrant Iowa economy.
Live video of the speech will be streamed on the Iowa Judicial Branch website at www.iowacourts.gov beginning at 10 a.m.
Members of the media may obtain advance copies of the speech at 8:30 a.m. in the supreme court courtroom at the Capitol. The message will be posted on the Iowa Judicial Branch website www.iowacourts.gov at 10:30 a.m.
# # #
Tags See All Tags