- Discount - Adobe InCopy CS5.5
- 99.95$ Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Abbyy FineReader 9.0 Professional
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroom
- Download Acala DVD Ripper Professional 5
- Discount - FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Buy Avid Media Composer 5 MAC (en)
- Download Panic Coda MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - SQL Server 2008 Essential Training
|STATE OF THE JUDICIARY MESSAGE — JANUARY 11|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Iowa Judicial Branch|
|Tuesday, 10 January 2012 16:08|
Des Moines, January 10, 2012— On Wednesday, January 11, 2012, at 10 a.m. in the House Chambers, Chief Justice Mark Cady of the Iowa Supreme Court will address a joint convention of the General Assembly on the State of the Judiciary. The chief justice will discuss the important role courts have in securing a prosperous economic climate in Iowa by providing businesses with the necessary confidence to invest or expand in a community. He will also discuss the role of courts in providing a stable and safe environment for the people who work and live in this state. The chief justice will apprise the legislators on the impact of a decade of budget cuts on the court's ability to provide access to justice for all Iowans. He will announce that the judicial branch stands ready to work with the legislative and executive branches on the goal of achieving a vibrant Iowa economy.
Live video of the speech will be streamed on the Iowa Judicial Branch website at www.iowacourts.gov beginning at 10 a.m.
Members of the media may obtain advance copies of the speech at 8:30 a.m. in the supreme court courtroom at the Capitol. The message will be posted on the Iowa Judicial Branch website www.iowacourts.gov at 10:30 a.m.
# # #
Tags See All Tags