- Buy GRAHL PDF Annotator 2 (en)
- Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC
- Download InstallShield X Express Edition
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2011 (en,es,fr,pt,ja)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers
- Discount - Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
- Download Adobe Acrobat XI Standard
- Download Autodesk Revit 2014
|STATE OF THE JUDICIARY MESSAGE — JANUARY 11|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Iowa Judicial Branch|
|Tuesday, 10 January 2012 16:08|
Des Moines, January 10, 2012— On Wednesday, January 11, 2012, at 10 a.m. in the House Chambers, Chief Justice Mark Cady of the Iowa Supreme Court will address a joint convention of the General Assembly on the State of the Judiciary. The chief justice will discuss the important role courts have in securing a prosperous economic climate in Iowa by providing businesses with the necessary confidence to invest or expand in a community. He will also discuss the role of courts in providing a stable and safe environment for the people who work and live in this state. The chief justice will apprise the legislators on the impact of a decade of budget cuts on the court's ability to provide access to justice for all Iowans. He will announce that the judicial branch stands ready to work with the legislative and executive branches on the goal of achieving a vibrant Iowa economy.
Live video of the speech will be streamed on the Iowa Judicial Branch website at www.iowacourts.gov beginning at 10 a.m.
Members of the media may obtain advance copies of the speech at 8:30 a.m. in the supreme court courtroom at the Capitol. The message will be posted on the Iowa Judicial Branch website www.iowacourts.gov at 10:30 a.m.
# # #
Tags See All Tags