- 399.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS6 (en,ja,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,fi,sv,hu,pl,tr,cs,ko)
- Download Neobyte Titan Backup
- Discount - Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2
- Discount - Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011
- 29.95$ SmithMicro Stuffit Deluxe 15 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Download Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks
- Buy ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2 (en)
- Download Adobe Illustrator CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy MixMeister Fusion 7 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM MathWorks MatLab R2012b
|State Treasurer Fitzgerald is Proud of Iowa's Participation in Financial Literacy Program|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Karen Austin|
|Monday, 14 May 2012 13:23|
DES MOINES, IA (05/10/2012)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael L. Fitzgerald is excited to announce Iowa schools and students had excellent participation in a new financial literacy program. The National Financial Capability Challenge, which ran from March 12 to April 13, was designed to help students increase their financial knowledge in areas like earning, spending, saving, borrowing and risk protection.
"I'm happy to say that Iowa had excellent participation in the Challenge," said Fitzgerald. "Nearly 3500 students from eighty-eight schools took part in the program. By doing so, they made a big step towards creating a secure financial future for themselves. It's very exciting to see so many young adults take their financial educations into their own hands."
The average Challenge score for participating Iowa students was 72% which was 3% higher than the national average. Twenty-three students received perfect scores. They, along with other top-scoring students, will be presented with personalized award certificates.
Tags See All Tags