- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training cheap oem
- 9.95$ Apple Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger cheap oem
- Download Avid Media Composer 5
- Buy Cheap IMSI TurboCAD Mac Designer v5
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013
- Buy ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Excel 2013
- Buy OEM Geometric CAMWorks 2014 32-bit
- Buy Panic Unison 2 MAC (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Expression Web 2
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended MAC
|State Treasurer Fitzgerald is Proud of Iowa's Participation in Financial Literacy Program|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Karen Austin|
|Monday, 14 May 2012 13:23|
DES MOINES, IA (05/10/2012)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael L. Fitzgerald is excited to announce Iowa schools and students had excellent participation in a new financial literacy program. The National Financial Capability Challenge, which ran from March 12 to April 13, was designed to help students increase their financial knowledge in areas like earning, spending, saving, borrowing and risk protection.
"I'm happy to say that Iowa had excellent participation in the Challenge," said Fitzgerald. "Nearly 3500 students from eighty-eight schools took part in the program. By doing so, they made a big step towards creating a secure financial future for themselves. It's very exciting to see so many young adults take their financial educations into their own hands."
The average Challenge score for participating Iowa students was 72% which was 3% higher than the national average. Twenty-three students received perfect scores. They, along with other top-scoring students, will be presented with personalized award certificates.
Tags See All Tags