- Buy Adobe After Effects CS5.5 MAC (en,de,es,it,fr,ja)
- 79.95$ Nik Software Complete Collection 2013 MAC cheap oem
- 19.95$ Aurora Media Workshop cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011 (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features
- 339.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7
- Buy OEM iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58
- 199.95$ Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy Parallels Desktop 8 MAC (en)
|State Treasurer Fitzgerald is Proud of Iowa's Participation in Financial Literacy Program|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Karen Austin|
|Monday, 14 May 2012 13:23|
DES MOINES, IA (05/10/2012)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael L. Fitzgerald is excited to announce Iowa schools and students had excellent participation in a new financial literacy program. The National Financial Capability Challenge, which ran from March 12 to April 13, was designed to help students increase their financial knowledge in areas like earning, spending, saving, borrowing and risk protection.
"I'm happy to say that Iowa had excellent participation in the Challenge," said Fitzgerald. "Nearly 3500 students from eighty-eight schools took part in the program. By doing so, they made a big step towards creating a secure financial future for themselves. It's very exciting to see so many young adults take their financial educations into their own hands."
The average Challenge score for participating Iowa students was 72% which was 3% higher than the national average. Twenty-three students received perfect scores. They, along with other top-scoring students, will be presented with personalized award certificates.
Tags See All Tags