- 79.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy OEM Adobe Edge Animate CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2007 For Seniors For Dummies
- Buy OEM Word 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- 59.95$ NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Server cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6
- Discount - Pixologic ZBrush 4R6
- 9.95$ Lightroom 3: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - CSS Positioning Best Practices
- Buy Lynda.com - Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroom (en)
- Discount - Macpaw MacHider Mac
- Discount - Microsoft Office Project Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|State Treasurer Fitzgerald is Proud of Iowa's Participation in Financial Literacy Program|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Karen Austin|
|Monday, 14 May 2012 13:23|
DES MOINES, IA (05/10/2012)(readMedia)-- State Treasurer Michael L. Fitzgerald is excited to announce Iowa schools and students had excellent participation in a new financial literacy program. The National Financial Capability Challenge, which ran from March 12 to April 13, was designed to help students increase their financial knowledge in areas like earning, spending, saving, borrowing and risk protection.
"I'm happy to say that Iowa had excellent participation in the Challenge," said Fitzgerald. "Nearly 3500 students from eighty-eight schools took part in the program. By doing so, they made a big step towards creating a secure financial future for themselves. It's very exciting to see so many young adults take their financial educations into their own hands."
The average Challenge score for participating Iowa students was 72% which was 3% higher than the national average. Twenty-three students received perfect scores. They, along with other top-scoring students, will be presented with personalized award certificates.
Tags See All Tags