- Download Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle MAC
- 199.95$ Autodesk NavisWorks Simulate 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011
- Buy OEM Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC
- Download FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Homepage Marquee with jQuery
- Buy Cheap Sony DVD Architect Pro 6
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Beauty Portraits (Feb. 2013)
- 149.95$ ARTS PDF Split Pro cheap oem
- Discount - GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (64-bit)
- Discount - The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers
|State Treasurer Fitzgerald Uges Women to Register Today for the 4th Annual Iowa Women and Money Conference|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by readMedia|
|Tuesday, 07 September 2010 10:19|
DES MOINES, IA (09/03/2010)(readMedia)-- Des Moines, Iowa – State Treasurer Michael L. Fitzgerald is urging women not to miss out on a valuable experience. He's talking about the 4th Annual Iowa Women and Money Conference, scheduled for October 9, 2010 at the Polk County Convention Complex. This one-day event is expected to draw a large group of women who are interested in improving their financial success and security. The conference, including lunch, is free to attendees.
This year's keynote speaker is nationally known financial commentator Jane Bryant Quinn. Her accomplished career in finances has led her to appear on shows like Good Morning America and CBS Morning News, and her presentation at the conference is sure to motivate and inspire any woman looking for financial guidance.
The Iowa Women and Money Conference is specifically designed to address the unique financial situations women face in their work and personal lives. "Our goal in hosting this special event is to empower women by providing information that addresses the unique challenges they face while putting their financial house in order," stated Fitzgerald.
Conference sessions will focus on money management for women of all economic backgrounds, ages, and levels of financial knowledge. An impressive line-up of speakers and financial experts will discuss topics like buying a home, retirement, updating employment skills, avoiding identity theft and more. Space is limited, so visit www.iowawomenandmoney.com and register today.
Tags See All Tags