- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) cheap oem
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 Ultra
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set)
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe CC Master Collection (Full LifeTime License) (en)
- 99.95$ Sony ACID Pro 6 cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student
- Download Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CS6 cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 (en)
- Discount - Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version)
|State Treasurer Fitzgerald Uges Women to Register Today for the 4th Annual Iowa Women and Money Conference|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by readMedia|
|Tuesday, 07 September 2010 10:19|
DES MOINES, IA (09/03/2010)(readMedia)-- Des Moines, Iowa – State Treasurer Michael L. Fitzgerald is urging women not to miss out on a valuable experience. He's talking about the 4th Annual Iowa Women and Money Conference, scheduled for October 9, 2010 at the Polk County Convention Complex. This one-day event is expected to draw a large group of women who are interested in improving their financial success and security. The conference, including lunch, is free to attendees.
This year's keynote speaker is nationally known financial commentator Jane Bryant Quinn. Her accomplished career in finances has led her to appear on shows like Good Morning America and CBS Morning News, and her presentation at the conference is sure to motivate and inspire any woman looking for financial guidance.
The Iowa Women and Money Conference is specifically designed to address the unique financial situations women face in their work and personal lives. "Our goal in hosting this special event is to empower women by providing information that addresses the unique challenges they face while putting their financial house in order," stated Fitzgerald.
Conference sessions will focus on money management for women of all economic backgrounds, ages, and levels of financial knowledge. An impressive line-up of speakers and financial experts will discuss topics like buying a home, retirement, updating employment skills, avoiding identity theft and more. Space is limited, so visit www.iowawomenandmoney.com and register today.
Tags See All Tags