- Discount - Apple Motion 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013
- Buy Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2014 Premium (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Ashampoo Firewall Pro cheap oem
- Buy OEM ActiveState Komodo IDE 6
- Buy Cheap Karelia Software Sandvox 2 MAC
- Download Autodesk Toxik 2008
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Discount - ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2009
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 New Features (en)
- Download Panic Transmit 4 MAC
|Statement by Chris Bern, President of the Iowa State Education Association regarding the Governor's education proposal|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Chris Bern|
|Tuesday, 10 January 2012 14:38|
DES MOINES, IA (01/06/2012)(readMedia)-- "The Iowa State Education Association (ISEA) remains dedicated to the success of every student. We strongly support education policy with proven methods of success that places students at the center of its goals.
We continue to be frustrated with the lack of real focus and detail of how the Governor's proposal directly impacts student learning in a meaningful way. The ISEA is committed to the ideas we originally discussed: giving teachers the appropriate and important preparation time to improve their craft, continuing with early childhood learning opportunities, and creating additional learning time for struggling students.
We will know more about the Governor's commitment to education once we see his and the Department of Education's budgets. Any plan must give our public schools the tools and resources to help every child succeed and resist the urge to experiment with the latest ideas on the education reform circuit. This issue is too important and the stakes are too high.
The ISEA remains ready to be an integral partner in improving our schools. However, while we appreciate a seat at the table while decisions are made, our presence must not be mistaken for tacit approval of a plan that does not, ultimately benefit Iowa's students."
The ISEA is a professional organization made up of more than 34,000 educators who are dedicated to supporting and protecting a quality public education for all Iowa students. Great Education. It's an Iowa Basic!
Tags See All Tags