- Download Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Uninstaller 3
- Buy Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics 2012
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student MAC
- Discount - Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features
- Download Adobe Captivate 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Flash CS5: The Missing Manual
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2012 (32-bit)
|Statement by Congressman Loebsack on the Beginning of the 113th Congress|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Vonnie Hampel|
|Friday, 04 January 2013 13:08|
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack released the following statement today after being sworn in at the beginning of the 113th Congress.
“I am honored to have been given the opportunity to continue to serve the great people of Iowa’s Second District.
“As we begin the 113th Congress, we have many issues that must be addressed, and none is more important than boosting the economy and setting our country on a sustainable path. To do this, we have to work to create jobs and bolster middle class and working families. We have to resolve our long-term deficit and debt problem, but it cannot be done on the backs of seniors, the middle-class, and hard working families. I truly believe that our best days are in front of us and with hard work and commonsense, we will be able to move our great country forward.
“I look forward to continuing to serve the people of the Second District and be their voice.”
Loebsack will have two District offices, in Iowa City and Davenport, and will remain in the same office in Washington. He also has staff based in Burlington and Albia.
Iowa City District Office
125 South Dubuque Street
Toll Free: 1-800-914-4692
Davenport District Office
209 W. 4th St., #104
Davenport, IA 52801
1527 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515
Tags See All Tags