- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects CS6 Essential Training
- Download Flash CS5: The Missing Manual
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 on Demand cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Color
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3Ds Max 2010
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional
- Download Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit)
- Discount - ABest Video to WMV SWF FLV Converter
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit)
|Statement by Congressman Loebsack on the Beginning of the 113th Congress|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Vonnie Hampel|
|Friday, 04 January 2013 13:08|
Washington, D.C. – Congressman Dave Loebsack released the following statement today after being sworn in at the beginning of the 113th Congress.
“I am honored to have been given the opportunity to continue to serve the great people of Iowa’s Second District.
“As we begin the 113th Congress, we have many issues that must be addressed, and none is more important than boosting the economy and setting our country on a sustainable path. To do this, we have to work to create jobs and bolster middle class and working families. We have to resolve our long-term deficit and debt problem, but it cannot be done on the backs of seniors, the middle-class, and hard working families. I truly believe that our best days are in front of us and with hard work and commonsense, we will be able to move our great country forward.
“I look forward to continuing to serve the people of the Second District and be their voice.”
Loebsack will have two District offices, in Iowa City and Davenport, and will remain in the same office in Washington. He also has staff based in Burlington and Albia.
Iowa City District Office
125 South Dubuque Street
Toll Free: 1-800-914-4692
Davenport District Office
209 W. 4th St., #104
Davenport, IA 52801
1527 Longworth House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515
Tags See All Tags