- Buy OEM Acronis Disk Director Suite 10
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended
- Download iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit)
- 99.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Download AppZapper 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 MAC
- Buy OEM ACDSee Pro 2
|Statement by Iowa State Education Association president Tammy Wawro|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jean Hessburg|
|Friday, 24 May 2013 07:21|
In response to passage of the Conference Committee report on education reform
DES MOINES, IA (05/22/2013)(readMedia)-- The Iowa State Education Association is pleased a compromise has been reached on the education reform package. We know there are pieces in the bill that will benefit Iowa's students and public schools tremendously. Allowable Growth is now set for the next two years giving school districts a reliable and stable budget stream to plan for class sizes, course offerings, and school technology. The Iowa Early Intervention Block Grant means that K-3 students will continue to receive essential learning tools that are needed to enhance and improve their chances for a good beginning in school; Home Rule was defeated which could have hindered our ability to maintain a statewide standard of excellence; the teacher leadership pathways will enhance the roles of educators in our schools; and the Legislature has provided an opportunity for educators to be involved in studying our evaluation system and recommending improvements.
While there are disappointing portions of the bill, overall we are pleased with the outcome. At the end of the day, this funds our schools and provides educators a voice in their profession.
The ISEA is a professional organization made up of nearly 34,000 educators who are dedicated to supporting and protecting a quality public education for all Iowa students. Great Education. It's an Iowa Basic!
Tags See All Tags