- Download Autodesk Showcase 2011
- Download Nero 9 Reloaded
- Buy Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9 (en)
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Corel Ventura 10
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS3 Professional
- Buy OEM Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to WMV SWF FLV Converter
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Designing a Book cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Adobe InCopy CS5.5
|Statement by Senator Tom Harkin on the President’s Iraq Troop Withdrawal Plan|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 13:31|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today issued the following statement after President Obama announced that the last American troops in Iraq will return home by the end of December.
"The men and women serving in our armed forces have more than succeeded in accomplishing the mission we asked them to do in Iraq. They have served honorably and heroically and they should be commended. I support the President's decision to withdraw the remaining U.S. troops in Iraq by the end of the year.
"This misguided war has cost U.S. taxpayers more than $800 billion dollars and claimed the lives of 3,525 American service members and an untold number of soldiers who are physically and mentally injured. The United States now has a responsibility to ensure that they receive the care they deserve. I am pleased that U.S. involvement has come to an end in Iraq, I only regret it did not come sooner."
Tags See All Tags