- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- 149.95$ ACDSee Canvas 11 with GIS Module cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office Access 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Expression Web 2
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium MAC
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition
- Discount - Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012
- 199.95$ DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC cheap oem
|Statement by Senator Tom Harkin on the President’s Iraq Troop Withdrawal Plan|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 13:31|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today issued the following statement after President Obama announced that the last American troops in Iraq will return home by the end of December.
"The men and women serving in our armed forces have more than succeeded in accomplishing the mission we asked them to do in Iraq. They have served honorably and heroically and they should be commended. I support the President's decision to withdraw the remaining U.S. troops in Iraq by the end of the year.
"This misguided war has cost U.S. taxpayers more than $800 billion dollars and claimed the lives of 3,525 American service members and an untold number of soldiers who are physically and mentally injured. The United States now has a responsibility to ensure that they receive the care they deserve. I am pleased that U.S. involvement has come to an end in Iraq, I only regret it did not come sooner."
Tags See All Tags