- Download Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk NavisWorks Review 2009
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- Buy OEM Intuit Quicken Rental Property Manager 2009
- Buy OEM ABest MOV Video Converter
- Buy Cheap Kigo M4V Converter MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look
- Buy Lynda.com - Finale 2012 Essential Training (en)
- Discount - Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition
- Download Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11
- Buy OEM MacPhun Intensify
- 9.95$ Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro cheap oem
|Statement by Senator Tom Harkin on the President’s Iraq Troop Withdrawal Plan|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 13:31|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today issued the following statement after President Obama announced that the last American troops in Iraq will return home by the end of December.
"The men and women serving in our armed forces have more than succeeded in accomplishing the mission we asked them to do in Iraq. They have served honorably and heroically and they should be commended. I support the President's decision to withdraw the remaining U.S. troops in Iraq by the end of the year.
"This misguided war has cost U.S. taxpayers more than $800 billion dollars and claimed the lives of 3,525 American service members and an untold number of soldiers who are physically and mentally injured. The United States now has a responsibility to ensure that they receive the care they deserve. I am pleased that U.S. involvement has come to an end in Iraq, I only regret it did not come sooner."
Tags See All Tags