- Buy OEM Microsoft Visio Standard 2013
- Buy Building Web Sites All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (64-bit)
- 59.95$ Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Sage ACT Premium 2012
- Download Autodesk MentalRay Standalone 3.6.1a
- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 11 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 MAC (en,da,de,es,fr,it,no,sv,cs,pl,ro,tr)
- Buy Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010 (en)
- Download Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 (en)
- Buy OEM Fidelity Media MegaSeg Pro 5 MAC
|Statement by Senator Tom Harkin on the President’s Iraq Troop Withdrawal Plan|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 13:31|
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) today issued the following statement after President Obama announced that the last American troops in Iraq will return home by the end of December.
"The men and women serving in our armed forces have more than succeeded in accomplishing the mission we asked them to do in Iraq. They have served honorably and heroically and they should be commended. I support the President's decision to withdraw the remaining U.S. troops in Iraq by the end of the year.
"This misguided war has cost U.S. taxpayers more than $800 billion dollars and claimed the lives of 3,525 American service members and an untold number of soldiers who are physically and mentally injured. The United States now has a responsibility to ensure that they receive the care they deserve. I am pleased that U.S. involvement has come to an end in Iraq, I only regret it did not come sooner."
Tags See All Tags