- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data
- Discount - Acala DVD Creator 3
- 29.95$ Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC cheap oem
- Download GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 MAC
- 9.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One cheap oem
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Best Practices for Flash-based Banner Ads
- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Server (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,ne,sv,nb,da,fi,pl,ko,zh,cs,hu,tr)
- 299.95$ Geometric CAMWorks 2014 64-bit cheap oem
- Discount - BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 MAC
- Buy Cheap Word 2007 For Dummies
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn On FEMA’s Denial of State’s Appeal for Federal Assistance for Southern Illinois Tornado|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Friday, 23 March 2012 12:46|
SPRINGFIELD - March 21, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement regarding FEMA’s denial of the state’s appeal for federal assistance to help people affected by the Feb. 29 tornado.
“Today we were informed that FEMA denied our appeal for federal assistance to help people in Southern Illinois rebuild their homes and lives following the deadly tornado and storms on Feb. 29. I am very disappointed with this decision and do not believe it reflects the reality and devastation on the ground. I remain committed to obtaining any and all assistance available to help our Southern Illinois communities recover.
“At this time we are submitting a request to the U.S. Small Business Administration seeking low-interest loans that will help many people rebuild their homes and replace personal items lost in the storms. I urge the SBA to review and approve this request quickly so that people can begin to apply for those loans.
“On Thursday, staff from the Illinois Emergency Management Agency will meet with a recovery specialist from FEMA Region 5 and pursue other viable options to provide much-needed assistance to those in great need. My administration will continue deploying all state agencies and continue maximizing all the options available to lessen the burden for storm victims.
“I again want to thank Senator Dick Durbin, Senator Mark Kirk and the Illinois Congressional Delegation for their tireless support of our efforts to help the people of Southern Illinois.”
Tags See All Tags