- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2012
- Download ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Framemaker 9
- 199.95$ Adobe Authorware 7 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Paragon Partition Manager 8.5 Enterprise Server
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures
- Buy OEM Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X4
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 10 (32-bit) (en,de,fr,ja)
- 149.95$ Pixologic ZBrush 4 MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe Captivate 3
- Buy Cheap Sage ACT Premium 2011 (32 bit)
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn on House Committee’s Passage of Comprehensive Pension Reform|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Wednesday, 01 May 2013 13:50|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn issued the below statement following today's House Committee vote to enact comprehensive pension reform that will stabilize the pension systems, eliminate the unfunded liability, and preserve the pensions of hard-working state employees and teachers. More than a year ago, the governor proposed a comprehensive solution that includes the key elements of Senate Bill 1:
"I commend the nine members of the House Committee who today voted to address the biggest challenge facing our state.
"Illinois' economy will not fully recover until the General Assembly passes this comprehensive pension reform and sends the bill to my desk.
"Now is the time to take this major step to restore fiscal stability to Illinois.
"Every day that goes by, the unfunded liability grows by $17 million.
“The taxpayers of Illinois are waiting. Let's get the job done."
Tags See All Tags