- 29.95$ JThink Jaikoz Audio Tagger 3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Apple Final Cut Express 4 MAC
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI
- 9.95$ Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2007 Home & Business
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Excel 2007 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- 59.95$ Nero 11 Platinum cheap oem
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniFocus MAC
- Discount - Super Win A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner
- Discount - JThink Jaikoz Audio Tagger 3 MAC
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn on House Committee’s Passage of Comprehensive Pension Reform|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Wednesday, 01 May 2013 13:50|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn issued the below statement following today's House Committee vote to enact comprehensive pension reform that will stabilize the pension systems, eliminate the unfunded liability, and preserve the pensions of hard-working state employees and teachers. More than a year ago, the governor proposed a comprehensive solution that includes the key elements of Senate Bill 1:
"I commend the nine members of the House Committee who today voted to address the biggest challenge facing our state.
"Illinois' economy will not fully recover until the General Assembly passes this comprehensive pension reform and sends the bill to my desk.
"Now is the time to take this major step to restore fiscal stability to Illinois.
"Every day that goes by, the unfunded liability grows by $17 million.
“The taxpayers of Illinois are waiting. Let's get the job done."
Tags See All Tags