- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC
- Buy Adobe Technical Communication Suite 3.5 (en,fr,de,ja)
- Download Lynda.com - Google Analytics Essential Training
- Download I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro
- 29.95$ MAMP Pro MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Aimersoft DVD Ripper 2 MAC
- Download Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA MAC
- Download Autodesk Showcase 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Dreamweaver CS5 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Corel Painter 12 (en)
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn on House Committee’s Passage of Comprehensive Pension Reform|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Wednesday, 01 May 2013 13:50|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn issued the below statement following today's House Committee vote to enact comprehensive pension reform that will stabilize the pension systems, eliminate the unfunded liability, and preserve the pensions of hard-working state employees and teachers. More than a year ago, the governor proposed a comprehensive solution that includes the key elements of Senate Bill 1:
"I commend the nine members of the House Committee who today voted to address the biggest challenge facing our state.
"Illinois' economy will not fully recover until the General Assembly passes this comprehensive pension reform and sends the bill to my desk.
"Now is the time to take this major step to restore fiscal stability to Illinois.
"Every day that goes by, the unfunded liability grows by $17 million.
“The taxpayers of Illinois are waiting. Let's get the job done."
Tags See All Tags