- Buy Imagineer Systems mocha Pro v3.1 (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 cheap oem
- Download Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 One On One: Fundamentals cheap oem
- 79.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
- Buy OEM Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010
- Buy Cheap Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn on House Committee’s Passage of Comprehensive Pension Reform|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Wednesday, 01 May 2013 13:50|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn issued the below statement following today's House Committee vote to enact comprehensive pension reform that will stabilize the pension systems, eliminate the unfunded liability, and preserve the pensions of hard-working state employees and teachers. More than a year ago, the governor proposed a comprehensive solution that includes the key elements of Senate Bill 1:
"I commend the nine members of the House Committee who today voted to address the biggest challenge facing our state.
"Illinois' economy will not fully recover until the General Assembly passes this comprehensive pension reform and sends the bill to my desk.
"Now is the time to take this major step to restore fiscal stability to Illinois.
"Every day that goes by, the unfunded liability grows by $17 million.
“The taxpayers of Illinois are waiting. Let's get the job done."
Tags See All Tags