- Download PowerPoint 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft OneNote 2013
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit) cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- 19.95$ BurnAware Professional cheap oem
- 329.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM ABest Video to AppleTV 3GP SWF Converter
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Exposure 6 MAC
- Download Adobe After Effects CS5 MAC
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn on the Passing of Former Illinois Supreme Court Chief Justice Moses Harrison|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Monday, 29 April 2013 14:05|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn issued the following statement regarding the passing of former Illinois Supreme Court Chief Justice Moses Harrison:
"Moses Harrison was a great supreme court justice.
"He served as a strong and passionate advocate against the death penalty, and devoted his life to ensuring that justice was served fairly.
"He was a steadfast defender of everyday people. As he said best himself, his job as judge was to 'protect ordinary citizens against wrongdoing by the government, large corporations and powerful individuals.' He did his job well."
Tags See All Tags