- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Creating Dynamic Menus
- Discount - Lynda.com - Joomla! 2.5 Essential Training
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS5 on Demand
- 19.95$ Macx Video Converter Pro MAC cheap oem
- Download iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58
- Buy OEM Mindjet MindManager 9 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals
- Discount - Sony ACID Pro 6
- Download Adobe Acrobat XI Standard
- Download Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (64-bit)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Sony ACID Pro 6
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn on the Progress of Marriage Equality in Illinois|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Wednesday, 06 February 2013 10:11|
SPRINGFIELD – February 5, 2013. Governor Pat Quinn today gave the following statement on the movement of Senate Bill 10 out of the Illinois Senate Executive Committee:
“Marriage equality is a matter of fairness and equal rights under law.
“We took the first step towards marriage equality two years ago when I signed civil unions into law. Since that day, thousands of committed couples in 92 counties across our state have entered into civil unions.
“Now is the time for the next step in providing equal rights to all people in Illinois.
“I thank the members of the Senate Executive Committee for advancing this measure today, and look forward to working to pass this bill through both houses in the days to come.”###
Tags See All Tags