- Download Solidworks 2012 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2012 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter cheap oem
- Download Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2011
- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 (en)
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Discount - ABest AVI Video Converter
- 49.95$ Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business cheap oem
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn on Tragic Connecticut Elementary School Shooting|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Monday, 17 December 2012 15:08|
CHICAGO – December 14, 2012. Governor Quinn issued the following statement regarding today's tragic massacre in Connecticut:
"I am shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the horrific massacre that occurred today at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
“All of Illinois prays for the victims of this senseless violence and their families. May God bless the immortal souls of all those who lost their lives. In their remembrance, I have ordered all flags across Illinois to be flown at half-staff beginning today.
“We know firsthand from the tragedy that took place on February 14, 2008 in a classroom at Northern Illinois University that guns have no place in any school, at anytime, anywhere in Illinois or America.
“It is the foremost duty of government to protect public safety, especially the safety of children and students.
“As governor and as a parent, I intend to spearhead passage of strict laws that will protect our children and the people of Illinois from gun violence.”
Tags See All Tags