- 89.95$ Adobe InDesign CS5 cheap oem
- Discount - Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC
- Buy Cheap IMAGENOMIC Portraiture 2 for Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Discount - ACDSee Photo Manager 2009
- 89.95$ VMware Workstation 8 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2011
- 69.95$ Alien Skin Exposure 6 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Acronis Disk Director 11 Home
- Buy Cheap Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10
- Download Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit)
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn on Tragic Connecticut Elementary School Shooting|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Monday, 17 December 2012 15:08|
CHICAGO – December 14, 2012. Governor Quinn issued the following statement regarding today's tragic massacre in Connecticut:
"I am shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the horrific massacre that occurred today at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
“All of Illinois prays for the victims of this senseless violence and their families. May God bless the immortal souls of all those who lost their lives. In their remembrance, I have ordered all flags across Illinois to be flown at half-staff beginning today.
“We know firsthand from the tragedy that took place on February 14, 2008 in a classroom at Northern Illinois University that guns have no place in any school, at anytime, anywhere in Illinois or America.
“It is the foremost duty of government to protect public safety, especially the safety of children and students.
“As governor and as a parent, I intend to spearhead passage of strict laws that will protect our children and the people of Illinois from gun violence.”
Tags See All Tags