- Buy Cheap Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium
- Buy Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10 (en)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student Family Pack MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13
- Buy Cheap Apple Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Dreamweaver CS5 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Brainjuice Blogo MAC
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS6 MAC (en,ja)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (64-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy Excel VBA Programming For Dummies (en)
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn Regarding Legislation to Ban Assault Weapons and High-Capacity Magazines|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Andrew Mason|
|Thursday, 03 January 2013 08:41|
SPRINGFIELD – January 2, 2013. Governor Quinn issued the following statement on today's vote by the Illinois Senate Public Health Committee to ban assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines in Illinois.
"I am very pleased to see the Senate's Public Health Committee take this important step today to ban assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines in Illinois.
"Following the horrific Aurora, Colorado movie theater massacre that left 12 dead, I proposed a statewide ban on assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines to best protect the people of Illinois.
“As I have repeatedly made clear, there is no place in Illinois for weapons designed to rapidly fire at human targets at close range.
“Today's vote is a good sign that we are making progress as we continue to build a majority in the General Assembly.
"I want to thank Senator Tony Munoz, Senator Dan Kotowski and Senator William Delgado for their leadership and partnership to get this done. I urge the Senate to take up this matter quickly.
Tags See All Tags