- Discount - Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Buy Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training (en)
- 49.95$ Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,zh)
- Download Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (32bit)
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced Disk Catalog 1.51
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (64 bit)
- 29.95$ BeLight Software Labels & Addresses MAC cheap oem
- Buy Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn Regarding Pension Reform Progress|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Friday, 22 March 2013 13:31|
SPRINGFIELD – Governor Pat Quinn today gave the following statement:
"I’m encouraged by the positive steps recently taken by the Illinois General Assembly toward comprehensive pension reform.
"In the past few weeks, the Illinois House has passed three pension reform bills, culminating with today’s major cost-saving measure, which reforms the Cost of Living Adjustment factor.
"In addition, yesterday's votes in the Illinois Senate indicate that there is support for pension reform.
"There's much more work to do, but I'm pleased to see progress being made.
"I will continue working with the leaders and members of both houses and both parties to get comprehensive pension reform legislation on my desk so that I can sign it into law.”
Tags See All Tags