- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI cheap oem
- Buy Solidworks 2014 Premium (64-bit) (en,cs,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,es,tr)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2013 Premium (64-bit)
- Discount - Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3
- 29.95$ SmileOnMyMac PDFpenPro 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Slysoft CloneDVD 2 (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - After Effects CS6 Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Buy Cheap Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Intuit TurboTax Premier 2008
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS5
- Download Lynda.com - C# Essential Training
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn Regarding Pension Reform Progress|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Friday, 22 March 2013 13:31|
SPRINGFIELD – Governor Pat Quinn today gave the following statement:
"I’m encouraged by the positive steps recently taken by the Illinois General Assembly toward comprehensive pension reform.
"In the past few weeks, the Illinois House has passed three pension reform bills, culminating with today’s major cost-saving measure, which reforms the Cost of Living Adjustment factor.
"In addition, yesterday's votes in the Illinois Senate indicate that there is support for pension reform.
"There's much more work to do, but I'm pleased to see progress being made.
"I will continue working with the leaders and members of both houses and both parties to get comprehensive pension reform legislation on my desk so that I can sign it into law.”
Tags See All Tags