- Buy Cheap Chief Architect Premier X6
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 9
- Download Adobe Contribute CS4 MAC
- Buy OEM Cyberlink PowerDirector 7 Ultra
- 9.95$ FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Cheap QuarkXPress 8
- Buy OEM BurnAware Professional
- Download Kigo M4V Converter MAC
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate 5
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (32-bit)
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn Regarding Pension Reform Progress|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Friday, 22 March 2013 13:31|
SPRINGFIELD – Governor Pat Quinn today gave the following statement:
"I’m encouraged by the positive steps recently taken by the Illinois General Assembly toward comprehensive pension reform.
"In the past few weeks, the Illinois House has passed three pension reform bills, culminating with today’s major cost-saving measure, which reforms the Cost of Living Adjustment factor.
"In addition, yesterday's votes in the Illinois Senate indicate that there is support for pension reform.
"There's much more work to do, but I'm pleased to see progress being made.
"I will continue working with the leaders and members of both houses and both parties to get comprehensive pension reform legislation on my desk so that I can sign it into law.”
Tags See All Tags