- 9.95$ Lynda.com - SQL Server 2008 Essential Training cheap oem
- Discount - InDesign CS5 Bible
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium MAC
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Russian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2011
- Buy OEM Acala DivX to iPod
- Buy OEM Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2010 (32 bit)
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS5.5 MAC (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,no,sv,pt)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set)
- Buy OEM ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter
- 99.95$ Frischluft Lenscare for AE and PrPro cheap oem
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn Regarding Senate Bill 957|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Tuesday, 08 January 2013 16:28|
SPRINGFIELD – January 8, 2013. Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement commending the Illinois State House of Representatives for passing traffic safety legislation that will reduce the financial burden on all drivers:
“I want to commend members of the Illinois House for their bipartisan passage of legislation that will help ensure every Illinois motorist is properly licensed and empower more immigrants to become stronger contributors to our economy.
“More than 250,000 immigrant motorists on our roads today have not passed a driving test, which presents a dangerous risk to other drivers. Illinois roads will be safer if we ensure every driver learns the rules of the road and is trained to drive safely.
“Not only will Senate Bill 957 save lives, it will save Illinois motorists $46 million a year in insurance premiums by making sure every driver is properly insured.
“I want to thank Senate President John Cullerton, Senate Minority Leader Christine Radogno, House Speaker Mike Madigan, Minority Leader Tom Cross, Rep. Edward Acevedo, Rep. Lisa Hernandez, Secretary of State Jesse White, and all proponents on both sides of the aisle for their work to make Illinois a safer place to drive.
“I look forward to signing this legislation.”
Tags See All Tags