- Discount - 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum 3
- 299.95$ Next Limit Technologies RealFlow 5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Excel 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming (en)
- 39.95$ Corel Motion Studio 3D cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Illustrator CS4 For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Omni Group OmniFocus MAC
- Download PC Washer 2
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Joomla! Advanced CSS cheap oem
- Buy Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 (64-bit)
- Discount - Solidworks 2014 Premium (64-bit)
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn Regarding Senate Bill 957|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Tuesday, 08 January 2013 16:28|
SPRINGFIELD – January 8, 2013. Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement commending the Illinois State House of Representatives for passing traffic safety legislation that will reduce the financial burden on all drivers:
“I want to commend members of the Illinois House for their bipartisan passage of legislation that will help ensure every Illinois motorist is properly licensed and empower more immigrants to become stronger contributors to our economy.
“More than 250,000 immigrant motorists on our roads today have not passed a driving test, which presents a dangerous risk to other drivers. Illinois roads will be safer if we ensure every driver learns the rules of the road and is trained to drive safely.
“Not only will Senate Bill 957 save lives, it will save Illinois motorists $46 million a year in insurance premiums by making sure every driver is properly insured.
“I want to thank Senate President John Cullerton, Senate Minority Leader Christine Radogno, House Speaker Mike Madigan, Minority Leader Tom Cross, Rep. Edward Acevedo, Rep. Lisa Hernandez, Secretary of State Jesse White, and all proponents on both sides of the aisle for their work to make Illinois a safer place to drive.
“I look forward to signing this legislation.”
Tags See All Tags