- 99.95$ Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC cheap oem
- 149.95$ Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (64-bit)
- Download MacJournal 5 MAC
- Buy Ableton Live 9 Suite (en)
- Download Resolume Avenue 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Corel Ventura 10
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Joomla!: Creating and Editing Custom Templates
- 9.95$ OS X Mountain Lion: The Missing Manual cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Site Design
- Buy Lynda.com - Element 3D Essential Training (en)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn Regarding the Passage of House Bill 190|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Erin Wilson|
|Tuesday, 12 February 2013 09:13|
CHICAGO – February 7, 2013. Governor Pat Quinn today released the following statement on the passage of House Bill 190. The governor called for passage of this legislation in yesterday’s State of the State address, and has pushed to restore funding to Department of Children and Family Services for months. The bill now heads to the Governor’s desk.
“I applaud Speaker of the House Mike Madigan, Senate President John Cullerton and all the members of the General Assembly who today voted to put people to work, and protect the most vulnerable among us. They did the right thing.
“This legislation will allow us to begin construction projects this spring which will put Illinois workers back on the job. As part of our Illinois Jobs Now! capital program, these women and men will be busy repairing bridges, improving roads and strengthening our infrastructure across the state.
“In addition, this bill will enable the Department of Children and Family Services to continue its critical mission of protecting vulnerable children who have been abused and neglected.
“I look forward to signing this legislation.”###
Tags See All Tags