- 149.95$ CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth (en)
- Buy Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- 399.95$ Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0
- Buy OEM Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version)
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS3 Photographers Guide
- Discount - Adobe SoundBooth CS4 MAC
- Buy Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe (en)
- Download Lynda.com - SQL Server 2008 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture
- Discount - Boris FX 9.2
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Fundamentals
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn Regarding the Resignation of Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr.|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Monday, 26 November 2012 14:56|
CHICAGO – November 21, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn issued the following statement regarding Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr.’s resignation:
"Today I was informed of Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr.’s resignation as congressman for the 2nd District of the state of Illinois.
"Within five days, I will set forth a schedule for a special election to allow the people of the 2nd District to choose a new member of Congress to represent them in Washington.
"This election will be carried out in a manner that is fair to the electorate and as economical as possible for taxpayers.
"We know that Congressman Jackson is confronting health challenges, and our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family during this difficult time."
Tags See All Tags