- Buy Cheap Nero 7 Vision Xtra
- 399.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Apple iWork 09 MAC
- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCad 2011 MAC cheap oem
- Download ACDSee Pro 2
- 59.95$ Adobe Edge Animate CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration
- 299.95$ Next Limit Technologies RealFlow 5 MAC cheap oem
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Server
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn|
|News Releases - Environment, Weather & Nature|
|Written by Nafia Khan|
|Friday, 20 April 2012 12:54|
On Durbin – Kirk Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act
SPRINGFIELD – April 19, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement regarding the Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act proposal introduced by Senator Dick Durbin and Senator Mark Kirk.
“I salute and support the Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act proposed by Senator Dick Durbin and Senator Mark Kirk. After deadly tornadoes hit Harrisburg and Ridgway, we saw firsthand how communities devastated by a disaster can lose out on critical assistance simply because they are part of a populous state. The Durbin-Kirk proposal ensures that FEMA considers the economic impact of the disaster on people, businesses and the impacted areas.
“This proposal will level the playing field for communities throughout Illinois and across America so that when a disaster strikes, their applications for federal help will receive more comprehensive and fair consideration. Small communities in big states that have suffered tremendous losses from a disaster would no longer be penalized.
“I encourage Congress to approve the Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act to improve FEMA’s current process.”
Tags See All Tags