- Discount - Digital Painting in Photoshop
- 149.95$ MathWorks MatLab R2009b (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Mindjet MindManager 9 MAC
- Buy OEM Corel Ventura 10
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - FrameMaker 10 Essential Training cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - SQL Server: Triggers, Stored Procedures, and Functions
- Download Lynda.com - Object-Oriented Programming with PHP
- Discount - CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended
- Discount - Acronis True Image 11 Home
- Buy Cheap MathWorks PTC MathCAD 14
- Buy VMware Workstation 6.5 (en)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set)
- Buy Lynda.com - Project Management Fundamentals (en)
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Nafia Khan|
|Friday, 20 April 2012 12:54|
On Durbin – Kirk Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act
SPRINGFIELD – April 19, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement regarding the Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act proposal introduced by Senator Dick Durbin and Senator Mark Kirk.
“I salute and support the Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act proposed by Senator Dick Durbin and Senator Mark Kirk. After deadly tornadoes hit Harrisburg and Ridgway, we saw firsthand how communities devastated by a disaster can lose out on critical assistance simply because they are part of a populous state. The Durbin-Kirk proposal ensures that FEMA considers the economic impact of the disaster on people, businesses and the impacted areas.
“This proposal will level the playing field for communities throughout Illinois and across America so that when a disaster strikes, their applications for federal help will receive more comprehensive and fair consideration. Small communities in big states that have suffered tremendous losses from a disaster would no longer be penalized.
“I encourage Congress to approve the Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act to improve FEMA’s current process.”
Tags See All Tags