- Buy Cheap Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy Autodesk Softimage 2012 (64-bit) (en,ja)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Autodesk Maya 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy OEM DAZ Bryce 6.1 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Softimage 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM ABest Video to iPod 3GP Flash Converter
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- 239.95$ Autodesk Alias Surface 2011 cheap oem
- Download Symantec PCAnywhere 12.5
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3d 2010
- Buy OEM Autodesk Revit Structure 2011
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Nafia Khan|
|Friday, 20 April 2012 12:54|
On Durbin – Kirk Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act
SPRINGFIELD – April 19, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement regarding the Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act proposal introduced by Senator Dick Durbin and Senator Mark Kirk.
“I salute and support the Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act proposed by Senator Dick Durbin and Senator Mark Kirk. After deadly tornadoes hit Harrisburg and Ridgway, we saw firsthand how communities devastated by a disaster can lose out on critical assistance simply because they are part of a populous state. The Durbin-Kirk proposal ensures that FEMA considers the economic impact of the disaster on people, businesses and the impacted areas.
“This proposal will level the playing field for communities throughout Illinois and across America so that when a disaster strikes, their applications for federal help will receive more comprehensive and fair consideration. Small communities in big states that have suffered tremendous losses from a disaster would no longer be penalized.
“I encourage Congress to approve the Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act to improve FEMA’s current process.”
Tags See All Tags