- Discount - Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (64-bit)
- Download Microsoft Publisher 2013
- 19.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced Disk Catalog 1.51 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Fireworks CS4 MAC
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 (en,fr,de,ja,ru,es)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup MAC
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap Alien Skin Exposure 5
- 239.95$ Autodesk 3Ds Max 2010 cheap oem
- Download DivX Pro 7 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 Essential Training (en)
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Nafia Khan|
|Friday, 20 April 2012 12:54|
On Durbin – Kirk Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act
SPRINGFIELD – April 19, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement regarding the Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act proposal introduced by Senator Dick Durbin and Senator Mark Kirk.
“I salute and support the Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act proposed by Senator Dick Durbin and Senator Mark Kirk. After deadly tornadoes hit Harrisburg and Ridgway, we saw firsthand how communities devastated by a disaster can lose out on critical assistance simply because they are part of a populous state. The Durbin-Kirk proposal ensures that FEMA considers the economic impact of the disaster on people, businesses and the impacted areas.
“This proposal will level the playing field for communities throughout Illinois and across America so that when a disaster strikes, their applications for federal help will receive more comprehensive and fair consideration. Small communities in big states that have suffered tremendous losses from a disaster would no longer be penalized.
“I encourage Congress to approve the Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act to improve FEMA’s current process.”
Tags See All Tags