- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Mangement
- Buy Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2 (en,fr,ja,it,da,es,nl,de)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Nik Software Viveza 2 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2010 Professional with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Ableton Suite 8 MAC
- Buy OEM Flash CS4 Professional Bible
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 6 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Fireworks CS6 New Features
- 149.95$ QuarkXpress 8 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy Pixarra TwistedBrush Pro Studio 15 (en)
|Statement from Governor Pat Quinn|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Nafia Khan|
|Friday, 20 April 2012 12:54|
On Durbin – Kirk Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act
SPRINGFIELD – April 19, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today issued the following statement regarding the Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act proposal introduced by Senator Dick Durbin and Senator Mark Kirk.
“I salute and support the Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act proposed by Senator Dick Durbin and Senator Mark Kirk. After deadly tornadoes hit Harrisburg and Ridgway, we saw firsthand how communities devastated by a disaster can lose out on critical assistance simply because they are part of a populous state. The Durbin-Kirk proposal ensures that FEMA considers the economic impact of the disaster on people, businesses and the impacted areas.
“This proposal will level the playing field for communities throughout Illinois and across America so that when a disaster strikes, their applications for federal help will receive more comprehensive and fair consideration. Small communities in big states that have suffered tremendous losses from a disaster would no longer be penalized.
“I encourage Congress to approve the Fairness in Federal Disaster Declarations Act to improve FEMA’s current process.”
Tags See All Tags