- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Korean (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
- Download Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements
- 149.95$ NewTek LightWave 3D 9 cheap oem
- 79.95$ Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Standard Edition cheap oem
- Download Kingsoft Office 2009
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (64-bit) (it,es,ko,hu,fr,pt,en,cs,de,ja,pl)
- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 49.95$ dtSearch Desktop 7 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 13: Paint, Roto and Puppet
- Download FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Advanced
- Buy Alibre Design Expert 2012 (32-bit) (en,zh,cs,fr,de,hu,ja,ko,pl,pt,es,sv)
- Download Nero 11 Platinum
|Statement from Governor Quinn on ADM’s Decision to Establish World Headquarters in Illinois|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Grant Klinzman|
|Wednesday, 18 December 2013 14:55|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn today released the below statement on the Archer Daniels Midland Company’s (ADM) decision to establish a new world headquarters in Chicago. The Governor spoke with Chairman and CEO Patricia Woertz several times in recent days:
"ADM’s decision to establish a world headquarters in Chicago is great news for Illinois and our economy.
“I spoke with ADM Chairman and CEO Patricia Woertz several times over the past week and made clear that there is no better place to do business than Illinois.
“ADM’s long-term commitment to Chicago, Decatur and our entire state demonstrates its own faith in its future here.
"I have enjoyed working with ADM for more than a decade. I look forward to continued partnership as this dynamic company invests and grows in Illinois.”###
Tags See All Tags