- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Captivate CC
- Buy OEM Symantec Winfax Pro 10.4
- Buy Cheap Apple Final Cut Studio 3 MAC
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Landscape Photography
- Buy OEM Autodesk Combustion 4
- Discount - One Periodic Hand Off! 2
- Download Microsoft Office Excel 2007
|Statement From Governor Quinn on Settlement to Benefit Elders and Illinoisans With Disabilities|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Andrew Mason|
|Friday, 23 December 2011 16:12|
CHICAGO – December 20, 2011. Governor Pat Quinn today released the following statement regarding the settlement of the last of the Olmstead class action lawsuits.
“I have made community care a priority of my administration, and our long-term goal is to rebalance Illinois’ approach towards older adults and persons with disabilities by expanding choices for those who want to live in the community.
“An important step in this process was settling the three Olmstead class action lawsuits, which had been pending for many years. I committed to resolving these lawsuits when I took office, and today’s decree allows Illinois to move forward and increase opportunities and independence for our state’s elders and residents with disabilities.
“With these settlements and our other rebalancing initiatives underway, Illinois is well on its way to assuring older adults and people with disabilities care and treatment in the most community-integrated settings appropriate for their conditions. We are moving in the right direction on community and home-based care, and I look forward to continuing this effort.”
Tags See All Tags