- Discount - Omni Group OmniGraphSketcher MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Essential Training cheap oem
- Download DivX Pro 7 MAC
- Download Sony Vegas Pro 13
- Buy OEM Cyberlink DVD Suite 5 Pro
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Standard
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit)
- Download Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit 2014
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Node.js First Look
|Statement from Governor Quinn on Stabilizing Our Pension System|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Tuesday, 05 June 2012 13:57|
SPRINGFIELD – May 31, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today released a statement regarding the status of pension reform in Illinois.
“While this has been a productive legislative session, our work is not done for the people of Illinois.
“Many members rose to the occasion to take difficult votes to save our Medicaid system from collapse, enact retiree healthcare reform and abolish the oft-abused legislative scholarship program. But we have not finished our work to reform Illinois’ pension system, which is drowning in an ocean of unfunded liability.
“As I have repeatedly made clear, inaction on pension reform is not a choice. We must fundamentally reform our pension system and we must enact bold reform that eliminates the unfunded liability.
“We have made great headway on stabilizing our pension system and we are very close to a solution, but we are not there yet. Therefore, I will convene a meeting with President Cullerton, Leader Radogno, Speaker Madigan, and Leader Cross in the coming week so we can forge a pension reform agreement as soon as possible and return to Springfield to enact it into law.”
Tags See All Tags