- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate
- Buy OEM iExpert Registry Clean Expert 4.58
- Download Autodesk MentalRay Standalone 3.6.1a
- Buy OEM EFD HD Tune Professional
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS5 (64-bit)
- 199.95$ Red Giant Shooter Suite 12 cheap oem
- Download Excel 2007 For Dummies Quick Reference
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Illustrator CS4 For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 MAC (en)
|Statement from Governor Quinn on Stabilizing Our Pension System|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Tuesday, 05 June 2012 13:57|
SPRINGFIELD – May 31, 2012. Governor Pat Quinn today released a statement regarding the status of pension reform in Illinois.
“While this has been a productive legislative session, our work is not done for the people of Illinois.
“Many members rose to the occasion to take difficult votes to save our Medicaid system from collapse, enact retiree healthcare reform and abolish the oft-abused legislative scholarship program. But we have not finished our work to reform Illinois’ pension system, which is drowning in an ocean of unfunded liability.
“As I have repeatedly made clear, inaction on pension reform is not a choice. We must fundamentally reform our pension system and we must enact bold reform that eliminates the unfunded liability.
“We have made great headway on stabilizing our pension system and we are very close to a solution, but we are not there yet. Therefore, I will convene a meeting with President Cullerton, Leader Radogno, Speaker Madigan, and Leader Cross in the coming week so we can forge a pension reform agreement as soon as possible and return to Springfield to enact it into law.”
Tags See All Tags