- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - HTML5: Background Processes with Web Workers
- Discount - Ableton Suite 8 MAC
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student Family Pack MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning FileMaker Pro 12 cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Word 2013
- Buy Cheap Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Download Sony Sound Forge 9
- Buy Cheap Adobe InCopy CS4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals
- Buy Adobe Font Folio 11 (en)
- Buy OEM Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC
|Statement from Governor Quinn on the Passing of Dr. Jerry Umanos|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Dave Blanchette|
|Friday, 25 April 2014 08:54|
CHICAGO – Governor Pat Quinn today released the following statement on the death of Dr. Jerry Umanos. Dr. Umanos was a Chicago pediatrician who moved his practice to Afghanistan and was among three Americans killed Thursday at a Kabul hospital by an Afghan guard.
“I was very saddened to hear of the tragic death of Dr. Jerry Umanos, ‘Dr. Jerry,’ a kind-hearted and selfless man who for years sacrificed the comforts of home to serve those in need overseas.
“Dr. Jerry helped countless people throughout his lifetime. While there are no words in the English language to ease the pain, we can find comfort in his life’s work and all those he healed here at home and around the world.
“I offer my condolences to Dr. Jerry Umanos’ wife, their children and his colleagues at the Lawndale Christian Health Center and in Kabul.”###
Tags See All Tags