- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium MAC
- Download ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 8
- Buy ABest Video to AppleTV 3GP SWF Converter (en)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data
- 19.95$ Web Page Maker 3 cheap oem
- 149.95$ Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 New Features
- Download Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC
- Download 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum 3
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Beauty Portraits (Feb. 2013) cheap oem
- Discount - Slysoft AnyDVD 6
|Statement from Governor Quinn Regarding President Obama’s Strong Action to Protect Our Children|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Leslie Wertheimer|
|Thursday, 17 January 2013 09:06|
CHICAGO – January 16, 2013. After participating in a call with the White House, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and governors across the nation, Governor Pat Quinn today issued a statement regarding President Barack Obama’s public safety plan:
“I stand with President Obama in calling on Congress to adopt strong policies that will reduce gun violence. We must act now to protect the children and people of America.
“The President’s action today is the first step of a comprehensive public safety plan that Congress must act upon. We all have a responsibility to ensure that military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines do not fall into the wrong hands.
“The American people should not have to go about their lives in fear of the kind of mass violence that can be inflicted by an assault weapon.
“The horrific tragedies that occurred in Aurora, Colorado and Newtown, Connecticut have cost our nation too many precious lives. While gun violence cannot be completely eliminated, we should not wait one more day to enact common sense measures that will save lives and help prevent these violent massacres.”
Tags See All Tags