- 89.95$ Adobe After Effects CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM The Photoshop Darkroom: Creative Digital Post-Processing
- 79.95$ Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 8 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Office Access 2007
- Buy OEM Windows 7 All-in-One For Dummies
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 15: Creating a Sports Opening Title cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe Director 11.5 MAC (en,ja,de,fr)
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Blow Up 3
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Kinemac MAC
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Suite 2011 (en,de)
|Statement from Rep. Tyler Olson|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Alex Youn|
|Monday, 02 December 2013 14:51|
CEDAR RAPIDS – Today, Rep. Tyler Olson release the following statement regarding his campaign for Governor:
I am saddened to announce today that my wife Sarah and I are separating. This decision was made only after significant discussion and professional support to deal with the issues facing our marriage. We are working through divorce proceedings but remain friends whose number one priority is the happiness and well being of our children.
The decision about whether to continue the race is complicated, starting with the needs of my kids and my core belief Iowans will have greater opportunity with a new perspective in Terrace Hill. This has been a fact of life since the start of my family: Sarah and I married while I was running for the Iowa House and both my kids were born during my service there.
While this is a family matter, because of my candidacy for Governor I felt it necessary to publicly acknowledge the situation. I am scaling back campaign events for the remainder of the year to focus on my family and helping them through this transition. I am deeply committed to this race for governor, as I believe Iowans will have greater opportunity with a governor with a strong, positive vision for the future. I plan to resume my campaign after the holidays.
Tags See All Tags