- Buy Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Download Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- 29.95$ Nik Software Dfine 2.0 cheap oem
- 359.95$ Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC
- Buy OEM Best Software ACT! 2005
- 39.95$ Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended (en,it,es,de)
- Download Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License)
|Statements from Chief Justice Mark Cady and Justice David Wiggins|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Iowa Judical Branch|
|Monday, 12 November 2012 09:05|
Des Moines, November 7, 2012—
I wish to thank all Iowans who voted to retain the justices and judges around the state for another term. This is an important moment in the history of Iowa's courts. Yesterday, Iowans came together in support of a fair and impartial court system. Today, the full court will continue its work to resolve disputes fairly and impartially based upon the facts of the case and the rule of law and to provide support for Iowa's exceptional court system and its employees.
I also want to acknowledge and thank all the different organizations and those individual Iowans, from across the political spectrum and from different walks of life, who worked tirelessly over the past few months in support of our courts.
I want to thank everybody who worked so hard to keep politics out of our courts, and I want to thank the people of Iowa who preserved the fairness and impartiality of Iowa's courts and agree that equal means equal.
# # #
Tags See All Tags