- Buy OEM Microsoft OneNote 2013
- Discount - Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced MAC
- Buy OEM Word 2010 For Dummies
- Download Acala DivX DVD Player Assist
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Gradients
- Download Microsoft Office 2007 Professional
- Buy OEM ABest Video to RM RMVB MPEG Converter
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Animations cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2014 MAC
- Buy OEM Chief Architect Premier X5
- Discount - Microsoft Office Word 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14 MAC cheap oem
|Statements from Chief Justice Mark Cady and Justice David Wiggins|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Iowa Judical Branch|
|Monday, 12 November 2012 09:05|
Des Moines, November 7, 2012—
I wish to thank all Iowans who voted to retain the justices and judges around the state for another term. This is an important moment in the history of Iowa's courts. Yesterday, Iowans came together in support of a fair and impartial court system. Today, the full court will continue its work to resolve disputes fairly and impartially based upon the facts of the case and the rule of law and to provide support for Iowa's exceptional court system and its employees.
I also want to acknowledge and thank all the different organizations and those individual Iowans, from across the political spectrum and from different walks of life, who worked tirelessly over the past few months in support of our courts.
I want to thank everybody who worked so hard to keep politics out of our courts, and I want to thank the people of Iowa who preserved the fairness and impartiality of Iowa's courts and agree that equal means equal.
# # #
Tags See All Tags