- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2014 MAC
- Buy Cheap ARTS PDF Aerialist Professional
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Audition CC
- Download OriginLab OriginPro 8
- 129.95$ Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Business MAC cheap oem
- Download Alibre Design Expert 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Fireworks CS6
- 29.95$ Xilisoft Audio Maker 3 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2012 MAC (en,ja)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 MAC
- Discount - NewTek LightWave 3D 9
- Discount - ConeXware PowerArchiver 2009
|Statements from Chief Justice Mark Cady and Justice David Wiggins|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Iowa Judical Branch|
|Monday, 12 November 2012 09:05|
Des Moines, November 7, 2012—
I wish to thank all Iowans who voted to retain the justices and judges around the state for another term. This is an important moment in the history of Iowa's courts. Yesterday, Iowans came together in support of a fair and impartial court system. Today, the full court will continue its work to resolve disputes fairly and impartially based upon the facts of the case and the rule of law and to provide support for Iowa's exceptional court system and its employees.
I also want to acknowledge and thank all the different organizations and those individual Iowans, from across the political spectrum and from different walks of life, who worked tirelessly over the past few months in support of our courts.
I want to thank everybody who worked so hard to keep politics out of our courts, and I want to thank the people of Iowa who preserved the fairness and impartiality of Iowa's courts and agree that equal means equal.
# # #
Tags See All Tags