- Download Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009 (en)
- Buy Altova MapForce Enterprise 2009 (en)
- 199.95$ Adobe Authorware 7 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced ARJ Password Recovery 2.0
- 149.95$ Adobe Audition CS6 cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC cheap oem
- Download Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6
- Buy BeLight Software Printfolio MAC (en,fr,de,es)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 R2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Buy Pixologic ZBrush 4 MAC (en)
|Statements from Chief Justice Mark Cady and Justice David Wiggins|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Iowa Judical Branch|
|Monday, 12 November 2012 09:05|
Des Moines, November 7, 2012—
I wish to thank all Iowans who voted to retain the justices and judges around the state for another term. This is an important moment in the history of Iowa's courts. Yesterday, Iowans came together in support of a fair and impartial court system. Today, the full court will continue its work to resolve disputes fairly and impartially based upon the facts of the case and the rule of law and to provide support for Iowa's exceptional court system and its employees.
I also want to acknowledge and thank all the different organizations and those individual Iowans, from across the political spectrum and from different walks of life, who worked tirelessly over the past few months in support of our courts.
I want to thank everybody who worked so hard to keep politics out of our courts, and I want to thank the people of Iowa who preserved the fairness and impartiality of Iowa's courts and agree that equal means equal.
# # #
Tags See All Tags