- Buy Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced (en)
- Discount - ABest Video to WMV SWF FLV Converter
- 29.95$ LATENITESOFT Xslimmer MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Efreesky Magic Utilities 2008 (en)
- Buy Cheap Navicat Premium 9 MAC
- Download ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - HTML5: Background Processes with Web Workers
- 139.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it)
- Buy Capture One Pro 7 MAC (en)
|Statements from Chief Justice Mark Cady and Justice David Wiggins|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Iowa Judical Branch|
|Monday, 12 November 2012 09:05|
Des Moines, November 7, 2012—
I wish to thank all Iowans who voted to retain the justices and judges around the state for another term. This is an important moment in the history of Iowa's courts. Yesterday, Iowans came together in support of a fair and impartial court system. Today, the full court will continue its work to resolve disputes fairly and impartially based upon the facts of the case and the rule of law and to provide support for Iowa's exceptional court system and its employees.
I also want to acknowledge and thank all the different organizations and those individual Iowans, from across the political spectrum and from different walks of life, who worked tirelessly over the past few months in support of our courts.
I want to thank everybody who worked so hard to keep politics out of our courts, and I want to thank the people of Iowa who preserved the fairness and impartiality of Iowa's courts and agree that equal means equal.
# # #
Tags See All Tags