- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Delicious Library 2 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office Standard 2013
- Buy OEM Microsoft Project Professional 2013
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation
- Discount - Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Color
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2011
|Stroke and Osteoporosis Screenings Coming to Rock Island, Illinois|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Joelle Reizes|
|Monday, 04 June 2012 14:45|
Rock Island, Illinois – Residents living in and around the Rock Island, Illinois community can be screened to reduce their risk of having a stroke or bone fracture. First Lutheran Church will host Life Line Screening on 6/13/2012. The site is located at 1600 20th Street in Rock Island. John Kost from Western Springs, IL, participated in a Life Line Screening event in April of 2008 and learned he had an abdominal aortic aneurysm. He writes, "I want to thank you and your organization for saving my life!"
Four key points every person needs to know:
• Stroke is the third leading cause of death and a leading cause of permanent disability
• 80% of stroke victims had no apparent warning signs prior to their stroke
• Preventive ultrasound screenings can help you avoid a stroke
• Screenings are fast, noninvasive, painless, affordable and convenient
Screenings identify potential cardiovascular conditions such as blocked arteries and irregular heart rhythm, abdominal aortic aneurysms, and hardening of the arteries in the legs, which is a strong predictor of heart disease. A bone density screening to assess osteoporosis risk is also offered and is appropriate for both men and women.
Packages start at $149. All five screenings take 60-90 minutes to complete. For more information regarding the screenings or to schedule an appointment, call 1-877-237-1287 or visit our website at www.lifelinescreening.com. Pre-registration is required.
Tags See All Tags