- Buy FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Download Ableton Live 9 Suite
- Buy Microsoft MapPoint 2013 Europe (en)
- 19.95$ Cyberlink Power2Go 6 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter
- Buy Microsoft Office Professional 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Discount - Adobe Contribute CS5
- Download Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
- Buy Cheap NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Server
- Buy OEM ACDSee Photo Manager 2009
- Buy SmileOnMyMac PDFpenPro 5 MAC (en,es,ja,de,it,fr)
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
|Struggling to Transform Your Business to Survive and Thrive?|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Friday, 19 April 2013 13:51|
5 Tips to Lead Change in Challenging Times
Putting the right people at the helm has launched many high-profile, highly successful turnarounds, from Jack Welch in his early days at GE to Meg Whitman at eBay.
But companies don’t have to fire the entire C-suite to put “new” leadership in place, says Barbara Trautlein, author of “Change Intelligence: Use the Power of CQ to Lead Change that Sticks” (www.changecatalysts.com).
Workforces in every industry -- from manufacturing to service to health care to high tech -- are confused and bruised, she says. Employees in this economy thirst for guidance but are distrustful and disenfranchised -- not engaged, empowered, or equipped to do what is needed to help their organizations transform to survive and thrive.
The solution? Those who lead change must first change themselves.
Trautlein shares five simple but effective ways to accomplish that:
The good news: None of these prescriptions require leaders to change who they are.
“They are all about shifts in mindsets and behaviors. It's about the flexibility to adapt our leadership approach to get us all where we need to go,” Trautlein says. It's amazing how when we change, others change.
“It's been said before -- because it's true: Be the change you wish to see in the world. That's leadership.”
About Barbara Trautlein, PhD.
Barbara Trautlein is a change leadership consultant, author, international speaker and researcher with more than 25 years of experience partnering with organizations to lead change that sticks. She helps all levels of leaders in achieving their personal and professional goals, from Fortune 50 companies to small- and mid-sized businesses, in industries ranging from steel mills to sales teams, refineries to retail, and healthcare to high tech. Trautlein earned her PhD in organizational psychology from the University of Michigan.
Tags See All Tags