- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2012
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - AJAX Essential Training
- Download Figure Drawing For Dummies
- Download Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects
- Download Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition (en)
- Buy OEM Apple Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Discount - Ashampoo Firewall Pro
- Download Lynda.com - SQL Server 2008 Essential Training
- Buy OEM InDesign CS5 Bible
- 149.95$ Adobe Illustrator CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
|Students accepted to Cornell College|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jamie Kelly|
|Tuesday, 10 December 2013 14:53|
MOUNT VERNON, IA (12/10/2013)(readMedia)-- Cornell College, a private liberal arts college in Mount Vernon, Iowa, has announced the students it has accepted for admission through Nov. 27, 2013.
Kendra Kendra of Morrison was accepted, and also earned the Founders Scholarship in recognition of her accomplishments.
Stanton Stanton of Muscatine was accepted, and also earned the Presidential Scholarship in recognition of his accomplishments.
Alexander Alexander of Eldridge was accepted, and also earned the Presidential Scholarship in recognition of his accomplishments.
Grant Grant of De Witt was accepted, and also earned the Trustee Scholarship in recognition of his accomplishments.
One of the 40 "Colleges That Change Lives," Cornell College in Mount Vernon, Iowa, is a national liberal arts college with a distinctive One Course At A Time curriculum. The One Course schedule provides students the chance to dive into their studies, focus more intensely on the disciplines of their choice, and learn authentically with the unique freedom to shed the confines of the traditional classroom to study off-campus, pursue research, or accept an internship-all without missing out on other classes.
Cornell has been recognized by numerous publications for the value its education offers and for academic excellence. In 2013 it was named one of the 20 "Best Buys" in higher education by the "Fiske Guide to Colleges," and one of the 100 best values in liberal arts education by Kiplinger's. It has also been called a "Great School at a Great Price" by U.S. News and World Report. Ninety-three percent of Cornell graduates earn their degrees in four years, compared to the national average of slightly more than five years. In 2013 Cornell was named one of the 25 colleges with the best professors by the Center for College Affordability and Productivity.
For more information, visit www.cornellcollege.edu.
Tags See All Tags