- Download AnyBizSoft PDF Converter MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student
- 89.95$ Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iPhone and iPod Touch iOS 5 Essential Training
- 19.95$ MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Building Templates in Word cheap oem
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hebrew (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- Discount - Adobe Flash CS3 Professional
- 79.95$ Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit)
|Students Make Honors List at Cornell College|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by readMedia|
|Thursday, 29 July 2010 13:37|
Cornell College in Mount Vernon, Iowa, named 313 students to the Dean's List for the Spring Semester. The following students from the Quad Cities area were named to the list:
Christine Nguyen of Davenport, earned Highest Honors.
Michael Welvaert of Moline, earned High Honors.
James Wohrley of Dixon, earned Honors.
A grade point average of at least 3.6 on a 4.0 scale is required for this designation. "Highest honors" are granted to students with 4.0 averages; "high honors" are awarded to students with 3.8 to 3.99 averages; and "honors" include grade point averages of 3.6 to 3.79.
Cornell is distinctive in U.S. higher education in offering the combination of liberal arts and science study within the One-Course-At-A-Time framework in an active residential community. Cornell is featured as one of 40 institutions in Loren Pope's "Colleges That Change Lives" and was cited by the New York Times as one of 20 "stealth powerhouses" among more than 2,500 four-year colleges and universities in the United States.
On Cornell's One-Course-At-A-Time calendar, students study a single subject for a 3 1/2-week term. The average class size is 16. Nine terms are offered each year, enabling students to pursue multiple internships and international domestic off-campus programs during the year.
For details, go to www.cornellcollege.edu.
Tags See All Tags