- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit) (en)
- 149.95$ Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 MAC
- Discount - Acala Video mp3 Ripper
- Buy OEM Adobe RoboHelp Server 9 (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Softimage 2011
- 149.95$ Corel Painter X MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Intuit Quicken 2010 Home & Business
- Buy Xilisoft 1click DV to DVD (en)
- 19.95$ Kigo DVD Converter 3 MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ Access 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: Camera Raw 6
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Chinese (Mandarin) (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
|Students serving others over Spring Break|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jamie Kelly|
|Tuesday, 04 March 2014 08:51|
MOUNT VERNON, IA (02/28/2014)(readMedia)-- More than 120 Cornell College students are taking part in the college's annual Alternative Spring Break. This is the10th year the college has sponsored a service trip that takes place during its 10-day Spring Break.
This year, students are going to 10 different locations, including Philadelphia, Detroit, New Orleans, Chicago, Atlanta, Memphis, Tenn., Jacksonville, Fla., and El Paso, Texas.
Leanna Doyle of Davenport is taking part of the trip to El Paso.
Aubrey Kohl of Bettendorf is taking part of the trip to Memphis.
You can find out more about the Alternative Spring Break program, including details about each trip, on Cornell College's Civic Engagement Office website.
One of the 40 "Colleges That Change Lives," Cornell College in Mount Vernon, Iowa, is a national liberal arts college with a distinctive One Course At A Time curriculum. The One Course schedule provides students the chance to dive into their studies, focus more intensely on the disciplines of their choice, and learn authentically with the unique freedom to shed the confines of the traditional classroom to study off-campus, pursue research, or accept an internship-all without missing out on other classes.
Cornell has been recognized by numerous publications for the value its education offers and for academic excellence. This year it was named one of the 20 "Best Buys" in higher education by the "Fiske Guide to Colleges," and one of the 100 best values in liberal arts education by Kiplinger's. It has also been called a "Great School at a Great Price" by U.S. News and World Report. Ninety-three percent of Cornell graduates earn their degrees in four years, compared to the national average of slightly more than five years. In 2013 Cornell was named one of the 25 colleges with the best professors by the Center for College Affordability and Productivity.
Tags See All Tags