- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Ruby Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Buy Cheap Corel VideoStudio Pro X6
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax 2009 Deluxe
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Fundamentals
- Discount - AppZapper 2 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Photographers: Portrait Retouching cheap oem
- 269.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014
|Study predicts 42% of the U.S. Population will be Obese by 2030: Education to Combat Obesity|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Jennifer Eisenhofer|
|Tuesday, 29 May 2012 14:42|
Fourth Annual Continuing Education Conference, to be held in Philadelphia on July 19-21, 2012, will feature nationally recognized lecturers in the field of obesity treatment.
MOUNT LAUREL, NJ — The 4th Annual Continuing Education (CME/CEU) Conference, The Science and Business of Weight Management for the New or Experienced Practitioner, beginning on July 19, 2012, in Philadelphia, will focus on the operational and treatment skills, techniques, and strategies healthcare professionals need to successfully open a new weight loss facility or enhance a current weight management program.
According to a May 2012 report in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, about 42% of the U.S. population will be obese by 2030. Eric Finkelstein, lead author of the report, and co-authors estimate that 11% of the population will be severely obese by 2030.
Healthcare professionals are in the optimal position to improve the quality of life for individuals who are obese and overweight by reducing their weight and co-morbid conditions. As the obesity epidemic progresses, healthcare professionals should look toward educational forums to learn about the latest research advances, operational and treatment skills, techniques and strategies needed to successfully open a new weight management facility or enhance an existing program. To that end, the Annual Continuing Education Conference is pushing for education and providing an opportunity for networking and the exchange of essential knowledge.
Featured speakers at this year’s conference include: Dr. Robert F. Kushner; Judith S. Beck, PhD and Deborah Beck Busis, LSW; Thomas Wadden, PhD; John Baker, MD; John Hernried, MD; Susan Baker, MHA; and John Foreyt, MD, among others.
For more information about the 4th Annual Continuing Education (CME/CEU) Conference, The Science and Business of Weight Management for the New or Experienced Practitioner, visit www.WeightConference.com, or call Jennifer Eisenhofer at 888.519.1192, ext. 3012.
Tags See All Tags