- Discount - Microsoft FrontPage 2003
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training MAC cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Perl 5 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Macrabbit CSSEdit 2 MAC
- Download Autodesk Revit 2014
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - HTML5: Background Processes with Web Workers
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009 (en)
- Buy OEM Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC
|Study predicts 42% of the U.S. Population will be Obese by 2030: Education to Combat Obesity|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Jennifer Eisenhofer|
|Tuesday, 29 May 2012 14:42|
Fourth Annual Continuing Education Conference, to be held in Philadelphia on July 19-21, 2012, will feature nationally recognized lecturers in the field of obesity treatment.
MOUNT LAUREL, NJ — The 4th Annual Continuing Education (CME/CEU) Conference, The Science and Business of Weight Management for the New or Experienced Practitioner, beginning on July 19, 2012, in Philadelphia, will focus on the operational and treatment skills, techniques, and strategies healthcare professionals need to successfully open a new weight loss facility or enhance a current weight management program.
According to a May 2012 report in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, about 42% of the U.S. population will be obese by 2030. Eric Finkelstein, lead author of the report, and co-authors estimate that 11% of the population will be severely obese by 2030.
Healthcare professionals are in the optimal position to improve the quality of life for individuals who are obese and overweight by reducing their weight and co-morbid conditions. As the obesity epidemic progresses, healthcare professionals should look toward educational forums to learn about the latest research advances, operational and treatment skills, techniques and strategies needed to successfully open a new weight management facility or enhance an existing program. To that end, the Annual Continuing Education Conference is pushing for education and providing an opportunity for networking and the exchange of essential knowledge.
Featured speakers at this year’s conference include: Dr. Robert F. Kushner; Judith S. Beck, PhD and Deborah Beck Busis, LSW; Thomas Wadden, PhD; John Baker, MD; John Hernried, MD; Susan Baker, MHA; and John Foreyt, MD, among others.
For more information about the 4th Annual Continuing Education (CME/CEU) Conference, The Science and Business of Weight Management for the New or Experienced Practitioner, visit www.WeightConference.com, or call Jennifer Eisenhofer at 888.519.1192, ext. 3012.
Tags See All Tags